monitor file activity
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SYNTAX (and any other who apply)

SYNTAX (and any other who apply)

im trying to look for a code in google, but i have no such luck, sooo im gonna post up what i need and hopefully some one will help me out. now i discovered that many techies after school like to check the computers history and cookies for any traces of proxies...is there any way possible that when a user who accesses my proxy exits out of my page and as soon as he does, the history and cookies get cleared so basicly i am user so im done using the proxy click on the pretty little X and close the browser and my cookies and history magicly disapear
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

Hmm... correct me if I'm wrong anybody, but I'm sure the only cookies you can destory are your own cookies (i.e. Google can only terminate cookies it created). I don't think there is a way to do this on a proxy or any other web page, but I could be wrong. I'll do more research, though.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

kk, see and if deleting the cookies is impossible, how about clearing the history? haha if there really is no way, i guess im gonna have to buy different domains
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

A web proxy creates cookies on behalf of the sites you request, so yeah, it would be able to clear them since they'd all be on the proxy's domain. The only problem is knowing when a user navigates away from the proxy, but I'm sure some Javascript could detect this. I've seen annoying spam pages in the past that pop up message boxes when you try to leave.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

+ Reply to Thread