hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Windows *8 Type of Installer

Windows *8 Type of Installer

I am sure everyone have used Norton AntiVirus 200* or 2002 or even Windows *8. Once the CD is inserted into the CD-ROM, let us say we are using Windows *8, there will be a form pop up [autorun] and in this forms if the user click on certain icons, the user will be able to install Windows *8. I know how to design the installer but the obly problems is how can I put certain music in the installer. Let us say I wanted the music to be heard once the forms load into the screen using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0. Here is the procedure that I am talking about:-

Code:
    Private Sub Form_Load()

End Sub
    What am I suppose to write within this procedure in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0?

Re: Windows *8 Type of Installer

Originally posted by loopers
    I am sure everyone have used Norton AntiVirus 200* or 2002 or even Windows *8. Once the CD is inserted into the CD-ROM, let us say we are using Windows *8, there will be a form pop up [autorun] and in this forms if the user click on certain icons, the user will be able to install Windows *8. I know how to design the installer but the obly problems is how can I put certain music in the installer. Let us say I wanted the music to be heard once the forms load into the screen using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0. Here is the procedure that I am talking about:-

Code:
    Private Sub Form_Load()

End Sub
    What am I suppose to write within this procedure in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0?
    ============================================

Hi,

define your music, avi or any other resource in the resource file.
    then get the resource_handle that you seek before processing it.

-----------
    fEǚ.法Er

+ Reply to Thread