hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IP address

IP address

I just want to know what can i possibly do with an ip address i wanna make a big list

You won't be able to do much with an IP except get some general info, like what ISP the person is using. IP addresses aren't gonna help you with much.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

okay lets say i found out a bunch of info like his isp and where he lives and stuff what could someone do

Quote Originally Posted by mark*5*0 View Post
    okay lets say i found out a bunch of info like his isp and where he lives and stuff what could someone do
    Well, if you found out someone's ISP, you could maybe send an abuse report to the person's ISP and try to get their Internet service removed, but unless you can prove some wrongdoing you won't get far with that.

But since you know where the person lives, you could just go to their house and beat the crap outta them.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

But since you know where the person lives, you could just go to their house and beat the crap outta them.
    heh heh, excellent

you can find the location, Internet service provider of an IP address by using this site http://www.ip-details.com/ But you won't to get a personal information of an IP address such as owner details, address and so on...

+ Reply to Thread