file access auditing
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pervert on msn.

Angry Pervert on msn.

seriously, i need to hack someones msn, because im worried my little sister has been talking to a pervert, claiming to be obviously someone he isnt, either to be able to hack his msn or myspace would be perfect, and i wouldnt ask if i wasnt desperate.

Wait until she leaves the computer. Most people are too complacent to log out or clear cookies, so you would still be logged in. This would give you the opportunity to arrange a meeting with the guy. A ***** kick to the balls should be enough to deter, but I dunno, either balance karma yourself or get the police involved.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Hey, welcome back Mike, we missed you.
    Deadbody,another option is just grab a free keylogger and install it on your comp. There is a link at this site (somewhere, use the search function) with several to choose from.

Cool

what good will it be for you hacking is account,he won't stop doing it like a freaking spammer..lol
    But......if you are willing to pay somebody,let me know on private or email me.I know somebody that "might" help you out.

[email]nozf*r4tu@**********[/email]
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

loladvertising
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

hey lol some of us are looking for profit =P, o and monnbat, the forum back at cybernin.net is stable again, feel free to post when ever
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

+ Reply to Thread