zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prorat *.* SE Question

Prorat *.* SE Question

I have been using Prorat for years now.. but I always have a problem. I know how to do everything (i think)...

I always wondered why I couldnt connect to a lot a of people I sent my server too. I found out since I was behind a router and they were too I needed to forward some ports, i forwarded them and go ProConnective working and everything.

I am still having a problem. I ussualy bind my server with a picture. A lot of people I send my server to, open it up, and say the picture never opens. I have their IP (i hav my site setup so when someone goes to my site, ex. www.mysite.com/server.exe it tells me all the IP's that went to there) and I type it in and click connect and I cant connect (they dont hav an anti-virus), so I dont know why I cant connect.

Another friend opens the server and sees the picture, but I still cant connect to him.

Iv sent my server to random people and sometimes it works and other times the same thing happends as above.

Anyone know what the deal is, or has this problem also?

if your server works sometimes,but not all the time, it probably is security software on the target comp. Kasperskys Internet security, with pro-active defense for example. I don't know of any trojan or keylogger that can get passed that.

Quote Originally Posted by xsteelersx86x View Post
    I have been using Prorat for years now.. but I always have a problem. I know how to do everything (i think)...

I always wondered why I couldnt connect to a lot a of people I sent my server too. I found out since I was behind a router and they were too I needed to forward some ports, i forwarded them and go ProConnective working and everything.

I am still having a problem. I ussualy bind my server with a picture. A lot of people I send my server to, open it up, and say the picture never opens. I have their IP (i hav my site setup so when someone goes to my site, ex. [url]www.mysite.com/server.exe[/url] it tells me all the IP's that went to there) and I type it in and click connect and I cant connect (they dont hav an anti-virus), so I dont know why I cant connect.

Another friend opens the server and sees the picture, but I still cant connect to him.

Iv sent my server to random people and sometimes it works and other times the same thing happends as above.

Anyone know what the deal is, or has this problem also?

Is the solution

Crypter

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread