nagios
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prorat Help

Prorat Help

Hey em... i downloaded this hacking pack off a torrent site (sorry if not allowed to talk about them hear did not know) and it came with prorat and loads of others
    Bifrost
    Poison Ivy 2.*.0
    Prorat 2.0 SE
    SharK 2.2
    xHacker *.0
    The one i am trying to get to work though is Prorat as i have heard this is the best (plz correct me if i am wrong) but when i try to load it and any others it just says "Windows can not access the speccifed device, path or file. You may not have the appropiate permissions to access the item."
    Do i have to log in as the Admin as in through Safe Mode.

Plz help,
    Thanks,
    I-T-Demo

P.S I am a totall noob to hacking

Edit: Oh sorry but i just found out that when i properly turn off my AV it works but now when i run them i get a message saying it cannot load mscorwks.dll... plz help
    Last edited by itdemo; 03-27-2008 at 06:17 AM. Reason: new thing found out

Your virus/malware scanner has disabled them. Turn it off and re-download them.
    Also, they are not hacking tools.

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    Your virus/malware scanner has disabled them. Turn it off and re-download them.
    Also, they are not hacking tools.
    what kind of tools are they??

they are referred to as script kiddie tools. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script_kiddie[/url]

Ok thanks.

And i have just one more question. (please anwser it)
    How do i use proconnective... yes i have searched google and youtube but i could not find any thing that explains how to use it with a good explonation. I know all about ip addresses and i am learning visual basic and after that my mam's friend is giving me books on c and C++ so plz don't tell me to go and learn them. I am just looking for an easy way to use proconnective and reverse connection (as proconnective uses that, right?). I have ProRat *.*SE and a router.
    EDIT: I just found out i have a dynamic IP is this ok??

Thanks in advanced,
    ITDemo
    Last edited by itdemo; 03-28-2008 at 12:19 PM.

Can some one plz help me!
    I think i know now how to use it but the thing is when i type in my WAN IP it can't deliver the message but when i type in my local IP (**2.*68.*.*) i can.
    Please help,
    ITDemo
    Last edited by itdemo; 03-29-2008 at 06:52 AM.

I found an old reverse connecting tut for beast, but the basics still should apply.
    Go to [url]http://www.no-ip.com[/url], and create an account.
    After creating an account, download the DUC client (ducsetup.exe), and run the setup.
    Run DUC20.exe (The client that you just installed). Enter your username and password and hit "Ok"
    Down the bottom, you should see a message saying, "No hosts found on server, change to a different account, or click here to sign in to No-IP and create hosts". Click the "here" link, it will open a new browser window. Click the "Add" button on the menu on the left.
    This is the host creation screen. Type a hostname (e.g. "itchy"). The IP box should have your current IP. If not, enter it. Just leave everything else at default. You may change "no-ip.info" (In the drop-down box) if you want to, though, but there's no need.
    After you've created your host, go back to the DUC client, and a new message should have appeared, "Once you have finished editing your hosts, click here to re***** the above list". Click on the "here" link. Your host should appear up the top as a smiley emoticon. (Continuing with the previous above example, it would be "itchy.no-ip.info") Make sure that the checkbox next to it is always checked.
    Keep the client running and go back to Beast. Click the "Build Server" button on the main window.
    Make sure you select "Reverse connection" on the "Basic" window. Go to Notifications > SIN. The "Enable SIN" checkbox should already be checked, but just make sure.
    Type your No-IP hostname, not your No-IP User Account Name in the "IP (DNS) Address" box (Continuing with the previous above example, you would type "itchy.no-ip.info")
    Use whatever other options you want when creating a server. I s***est testing it on yourself first, so run server.exe when you've created the server.
    Type the SIN port you used when creating your server (Default ****), and hit "Start Listening [SIN]" If you've done everything right, a little box pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, and a Beast alien icon should appear in the window below the "Start Listening [SIN]" box

Double click on the Beast icon, and you're connected!

Prorat Help

If you need help with prorat, add me on yahoo MSG or email me at [email]code_phr*ak@**********[/email].

You can as well try MSN. I dont use it as much though.

+ Reply to Thread