server monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: keyloggers - can you get caught?

Hybrid View

Talking

Oho! Well, here's the precautions I would most likely take:

*)Use a MAC spoofer
    2)Make sure that it is a LAPTOP THAT HAS NEVER BEEN ONLINE BEFORE that connects to the internet
    *)Use an open wifi, preferably about *0 miles away from your house. That's what laptops are for!
    4)After connecting to the wifi, use a good proxy. JAP is a good one, it's based in Germany or something.

Disclaimer: This guide is purely educational and not intended to be malicious. The writer is not responsible for the actions or damage caused by somebody who read and followed said guide...

Ok, here's my personal guide to keylogging:

*. Acquire the laptop, MAC spoofer, proxy system, keylogger, and Mozilla Firefox.
    2. Connect to the open wifi!
    *. Activate the MAC spoofer.
    4. Activate the proxy and open up mozilla firefox.
    5. Make sure you have the "user agent switcher" add-on, and find out how to use it. Make up a fake user-agent and relevant details.
    6. BIG NOTE HERE: IF YOU WENT TO MOZILLA FIREFOX SITE TO GET USER AGENT SWITCHER, DEFINITELY CHANGE YOUR PROXY BEFORE STEP 7!!!
    7. Ok, now you will use the keylogger and send it, BUT send it from an anonymous email service, or learn to fake email/email headers.
    8. Once you've recieved your results, please if you feel in danger because you KNOW FOR CERTAIN that they've *****ed you down, or they've done a lawsuit or something, get a lawyer and destroy the laptop!
    *. If you've followed all above steps, it's completely impossible to ***** you down. With the laptop which did gone, and the anonymous email being anonymous, you should be good-to-go! Oh, of course delete the email results of the keylogger. Besides that, the laptop should be the ONLY evidence you did anything.

Thank you all for the educational insight, I didn't get anywhere near this kind of information from different forums.

Here is the last scenario.

Let's say "Individual A" finds somebody overseas in a *rd world country (we'll call them "Individual C") to make the contact with "Individual B" and send the keylogger and binded software.

Individual A still has to create they keylogger module and bind it but, Individual A will never have contact with Individual B and the originating IP would lead to some *rd world country.

Have the chances of Individual A being found been reduced greatly?

Even if Individual C is doing the contact, Individual A will still take all the necessary precautions.

If Individual A does not have a laptop which has never been online before what would you advise? Still necessary if Individual C is making contact?

Also what service would you recommend for anonymous e-mail (prefer off-shore), is hushmail anonymous? Although it's not free is it?

When Individual A will be contacting Individual C, what's the most anonymous method of communication? Anonymous e-mail? how about chat through Aim Express (web-based chat) over proxy? Then there aren't headers?

Lastly when making payment with the keylogger company is ***** order the best method? What do you think about using a pre-paid ****** card that you can purchase at a store? Can the pre-paid card company be contacted and find out when and where the card was purchased?

Thanks again!

Exclamation

So, to recap, you're saying this:

Person A contacts Person C and gives him all the necessary precautionary software, as well as the prepared keylogger. Person C is far off, somewhere that it will be hard to catch him. Person C then sends keylogger to Person B, and a few days later, the keylogger gives results back to Person A.

Disclaimer:
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED OR ACTIONS TAKEN THROUGH MY GUIDES. MY GUIDES ARE PURELY EDUCATIONAL!

Ok, here's the best way to do everything:

*.Make sure you have all the precautions set. If they are all set, and Person A doesn't contact Person B, then Person A does not require a brand new laptop. However, that is the only thing that can be dropped off.
    2.Make sure that no matter who/what the contact is, Person A ALWAYS using precautionary methods I mentioned.
    *.Make sure Person A and C both have secure precautions, and that they can use the precautions well and without fail.
    4.Also make sure that when buying anything, use a prepaid card.

If all steps of both my guides are followed, then there should be no problem at all with the prepaid card company/laptop. Person B would have to be very insecure and rich to ***** Person A through all precautions advised by my two guides.

+ Reply to Thread