cacti
Closed Thread

Thread: How Do I use proxies

How Do I use proxies

I am sure this question has been asked quite a few times, but if someone could explain to me in newbie terms, like what happens after I find the proxies, where do I enter, how do I do it? I'm sorry if this is retarded but I am new to computers I am a chemistry student, never took a computer class until recently and I find it interesting, want to learn more.

Taken from hidemyass.com :

FireFox-For FireFox users go to (Tools > Options > General > Connection Settings) and select "Manual Proxy Configuration", and enter in an IP and Port from our list into the text boxes.

Internet Exporer-For Internet Explorer users go to (Tools > Internet Options > Connections > Lan), select "use proxy server" and enter in an IP and Port from our list.

Or just use one that has url support for you like try [url]www.nzzm.com[/url]
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

thank you

that seems much more easier..............

Try reading [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server"]here[/URL].

Exclamation its easier to use a proxy server

if i dont miss my guess, you're talking about using some browser or program or other thing on your computer, right?

just letting you know that there's a different way than messing with your cmoputer & all you is type in the URL to where you're going to & it does it for you.

here are some proxy servers:

[url]http://www.proxystorm.com/[/url]

[url]http://www.proxysurfing.net/[/url]

these servers let you surf the net for free using their FAKE IP that's not traceable.

signed,

been harassed

are there any proxies that can bypass passwords?

You can configure Microsoft Internet Explorer to use a proxy server to connect to the Internet. A proxy server acts as a security barrier between your internal network and the Internet, keeping others on the Internet from being able to obtain access to information that is located on your internal network. This article describes how to configure Internet Explorer to use a proxy server over a Local Area Network (LAN) connection and lists the proxies that Internet Explorer supports.

To hide the IP address of the client computer so that it can surf anonymous, this is mostly for security reasons. A proxy server can act as an intermediary between the user's computer and the Internet to prevent from attack and unexpected access.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~ View Post
    Taken from hidemyass.com :

FireFox-For FireFox users go to (Tools > Options > General > Connection Settings) and select "Manual Proxy Configuration", and enter in an IP and Port from our list into the text boxes.

Internet Exporer-For Internet Explorer users go to (Tools > Internet Options > Connections > Lan), select "use proxy server" and enter in an IP and Port from our list.

Or just use one that has url support for you like try [url]www.nzzm.com[/url]
    Agreed completely, but if you are using chrome then for that you have to further changes such as settings>change proxy setting>LAN setting, after doing this much a dialogue box will appear and in that the field of filling proxy will also appear where you have to put your IP address and port address. These are the few steps that one should have to do if they are using chrome.
    *0% recurring promo code - SOLID PROXIES DISCOUNT ------> Banditim.com/blog/solid-proxies-discount/

i'm just wondering how can i limit the net speed on someones pc on my local network ??

i'm getting annoyed from who is downloading such as Tweak****** to get all of the net to his pc ..

that's my problemoo??????????
    aaaaaaaa

I find the proxies, where do I enter, how do I do it?
    aaaaaaaa

How Do I use pr

No, you cant use this methods in IE*.

Just Google, Firefox, Opera.

I dont also know if this works with SAFARI.

@R**.. it works on all of them

using google seems to be the best tho. as it is more user friendly than any other browser you find around

Closed Thread