xymon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need an alarm if a remote agents internet goes down

Need an alarm if a remote agents internet goes down

I have a business with remote salespeople working from home using VoIP. I need some type of software that will ping each agent and alert me if their internet goes down either with an alarm or an email. Please respond or contact me via my live chat at www.eliveagents.com

basicstate.com
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Arrow Grant each one a wish

&#*2288;&#*2288;Osama Bin Laden, a Canadian, and President Bush were walking down the street when they saw a golden lamp. They rubbed it and a genie came out and said, "I will grant each one a wish thatR*7;s * together." The Canadian said, "I am a father and my son will be a farmer so I want the soil in Canada to be forever fertile." The genie said the magic words and the wish came true. Osama looked amazed so he wished for a wall around Afghanistan the genie said the magic words and again the wish came true. ..World Of Warcraft gold is WoW gold, President Bush said "Genie, tell me more about this wall," the genie said,̶*;ItR*7;s 50 feet thick and 500 feet tall so nothing can get in and nothing can get out." President Bush said,̶*;Wow! ThatR*7;s a big bridge...Fill it with water!!!
    Last edited by Moonbat; 06-21-2008 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Removed link; This is too funny to fully delete :p
    [url=http://www.gogoer.com]World Of Warcraft gold[/url]

The stupidity of the above post kept me laughing for a good *0 minutes. Thanks
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

+ Reply to Thread