monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a little help please

Need a little help please

hi my name is bobby and i need a little help with a situation.

Lately on myspace, someone has been spreading rumors, messing with me, and making fake pics of me, and i have an idea who it is, there is a fake mysoace that is sending all thsi stuff to my friends, and i have an idea who is the holder of the fake myspace, but i dont want to accuse this person if they have nothing to do with it. i was wondering how to see the ip address's of the two accounts, because if they are the same, it means that person created the fake myspace, and they are the ones doing this.

any help is greatly appriciated, i intend to do no harm via in person or through computer to this person, i jsut want to comfront them and ask them to stop, and or report them to myspace. If the information on finding the ip address's could be used by other peopel to harm other people. feel free to email me at [email]crazyballer7*7@hotmail.com[/email]

if there is any other for sure way to proove that one person is the holder of both of these myspaces, i would appriciate any ideas or advice, thank you.

i appriciate any help, thank you.
    Last edited by Bobby737; 06-22-2008 at 05:20 PM.

You could report the fake account with what you've stated, perhaps getting it an IP Ban. From what I've read, MySpace doesn't IP ban very often, and usually only from the same IP creating a new account, but in your case this would be what you are looking for - the account banned and the inability to create another from the same IP address.

However if they were using proxies or another computer with a different IP address, they can still get around it. There really isn't a way to completely stop this problem if the harasser was determined to continue.
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

i have an idea who's doing it, and i think if they see that i find out who they are, and comfront them, they will stop, but im not positive that its this person, thats why i want to try and match the ip address's of the two accounts.

i dont wanna get someone banned that i dont really know did it. if theres another way to find out if the same person owns both these accounts, im more than happy to try it.

thank you for youre help

+ Reply to Thread