monitor file access
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to keylogg a game account?

Best way to keylogg a game account?

Ok now my mission is to send a file so that will logg the account and passwords for the game Diablo II Lord of Destruction of the people who download the file. Mainly I just want to send this to a kid who is my friend / was whatever you want to say, but he took my account, and I want to get it back. I have about $*5 I can invest in this and want to do it the best way.

I plan on buying the $7 version of spytector or w/e it is would this be enough? Also is it easy to send? Do I just drag the .exe into a zip file? And if they open the zip it will auto install on their comp?

Quote Originally Posted by LCE View Post
    I plan on buying the $7 version of spytector or w/e it is would this be enough? Also is it easy to send? Do I just drag the .exe into a zip file? And if they open the zip it will auto install on their comp?
    Spytector is a good choice.To send it,just email, no need to zip it. Look at the help link at the spytector site

I cant e-mail it as I do not know the persons e-mail.

I want to host it on a site for the person to download a hack for diablo II LoD, and with the hack program they also get keylogged

Whats the best way to pull thsi off

use an exe or filebinder to bind both together into one. Both will run when executed.try file-joiner.com

So it will run when ever the zip file is opened?

Withe Perfect Keylogger thats exactally how it worked.. i cant comment on this one.. but i guess so.

Wait.. What?

Quote Originally Posted by LCE View Post
    So it will run when ever the zip file is opened?
    No, if you zip it, it will need to be unzipped, then executed (double clicked). But you don't need to zip it unless the recipients email doesn't allow executables.

Let me say exactly what I want to do.

My "victim" will in no way accept an e-mail from me nor will I be able to get his e-mail.

So I want to host the logger on a site so he can download it, but obviously he won't just download a keylogger, so I will put it inside a file such as this one. [url]http://rs45.rapidshare.com/files/*244**702/MMHack.rar[/url]

So do I just put the keylogger in the .zip and when he extracts the program it will install? or must I somehow make the keylogger attatched to the programs .exe so when he clicks on that for it to work it installs?

You'd have to get him to click on the EXE that has the keylogger joined to it. This would execute both the program and the keylogger on the computer.
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Yea thats what I want to do. My question is how do I join the key logger with the program .exe and also would the key logger be visible in the file? Or disappear when you join the two together.

As I posted earlier, an exe file binder will do that. Both will execute, with the keylogger hidden. file-joiner.com is a good one.

are there any free ones?

yes, but their output will all be detected by malware scanners

+ Reply to Thread