monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multiple simultaneous downloads!!!

Hybrid View

Question Multiple simultaneous downloads!!!

How to make Multiple simultaneous downloads without having premium accounts in Rapidshare and FileFactory and others?????!!!...........
    I saw you look away,is what you've seen to much to take or are you blind and seeing NOTHHHHING!!!!! .

Quote Originally Posted by Joe-X View Post
    How to make Multiple simultaneous downloads without having premium accounts in Rapidshare and FileFactory and others?????!!!...........
    You won't be able to have simultaneous downloads from those sites for free unless you have multiple computers.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

xyr0x build a tool called Rapid Hacker to allow for multiple downloads for sites like rapidshare, without a premium account. I haven't tried it (due to me preferring not to download at P2P sites frequently), but I've heard pretty good things about it. I'm not sure if it will allow for simultaneous downloads or not, but you might consider checking it out.

Here's a link: [url]http://path.to/RapidHacker-xyr0x-*/[/url]
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pb2Au View Post
    xyr0x build a tool called Rapid Hacker to allow for multiple downloads for sites like rapidshare, without a premium account. I haven't tried it (due to me preferring not to download at P2P sites frequently), but I've heard pretty good things about it. I'm not sure if it will allow for simultaneous downloads or not, but you might consider checking it out.

Here's a link: [url]http://path.to/RapidHacker-xyr0x-*/[/url]
    I remember xyr0x a bit from the Information Leak forums when I used to go there. He always posted messages saying goodbye, then he'd come back like 2 days later

Anyways, xyr0x's tool could bypass the waiting limit that came with free downloading. But it won't be able to get you simultaneous downloads. I haven't tried the newest version of his tool, but I still doubt it can do such a thing.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Anyways, xyr0x's tool could bypass the waiting limit that came with free downloading. But it won't be able to get you simultaneous downloads. I haven't tried the newest version of his tool, but I still doubt it can do such a thing.
    Alright, thanks for the information, haven't really looked into it yet.

You'd think it would be easy enough to implement - giving the ability to run several instances of the program, each able to run its own proxy, regardless of the other instances the main connection. Even if it didn't, changing a proxy in another instance of the same browser a downloading a file doesn't usually disrupt the flow as long as the first instance has not been changed and has already begun. But then again, I don't have to source and don't know how the program is processing everything, so he could be using something completely different than I am imagining.
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

+ Reply to Thread