I just joined an anoymous proxy service called Primedius. [url]www.primedius.com[/url] and they say that they support ssl encryption and other capabilitys but after joining, I went to a few proxy checker websites and the URL of the websites were not encypted! In other words, I could clearly see the full URL and besides that......the "Referrer" information was always left behind at every proxy checking website that I had visited! I sent them an email explaining the situation and they say that there "technology" is very different from any other proxy service out there and being that I can see the URL and the "Referrer" information, noone else can! lol......This does not even make any sense. Am I missing something here? Has anyone had any dealings with this proxy service? I feel that the only damn thing that they have done for me is simply assigned me a different IP address. Yeah, sure.....the IP address is different but the "Referrer" information SHOULD NOT SHOW UP ON A PROXY CHECKING WEBSITE! And what about that so called web tunnel ssl support encryption that they say you will get? I DON"T SEE IT! Are people just supposed to "trust" that there connection is secure??? Please let me know what's going on if anyone knows anything about this service. Thanks!