file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to find some ones ip and send them virus?

how to find some ones ip and send them virus?

well on this game some guy is really pissing me off and spamming me with pm and talking trash about me and telling every one to spam me with pm
    so is there way to find his ip in game and then send him like virus or trojan or something if there is please help me some one

You know that you may end up in jail for doing this, right? Just checking :-)

There are tons of topics here on how to get someone's IP. Just do a bit of searching and you'll get your answer.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by MrByte View Post
    You know that you may end up in jail for doing this, right? Just checking :-)
    so i can go to jail for sending that guy virus?

Exactly. A lot depends on your jurisdiction, but in most of the countries the legislation has been updated and amended since the advent of the Internet. These days, in most of the jurisdictions, doing what you intend to do is a crime.

i'm not bein a dick, i know exactly what your goin through and thinkin, but aside from the fact it's illegal, it's kind of against the hacker code. hacking, especially for the purpose of destroying another computer is wrong. instead of trashing his computer, you need to own it. Turn his computer, into your computer. and then either uninstall the game from that PC, disable the game by deleting * file, or altering an .ini file, or prevent him from accessing a specific IP address, like the game server address, or get into his router and disable his internet connection all together. however, the last option will also prevent u from connecting to the PC again until the router problem is discovered and fixed. But whatever you do, keep it to yourself. don't brag here about it, don't leave him a text document on his desktop telling him he's been hacked, nothing. peace of mind while playing the game should be your only reward.

well if its illegal im not gonna do it i dont even know how to do it lol

someone did this to me while i's playing starcraft. they got angry and sent me a little pack of * viruses which made short work of my comp. dunno how they did it was always curious how

+ Reply to Thread