hyperic
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with ProRat v*.*!!!

Problem with ProRat v*.*!!!

Hello...

I have a problem with ProRat.. When i go to make a server, i choose the email notification method but...when i put my e-mail and click ''test'', a small black window appears that ends with the words: 'RequestDone Rq=8 Error=*005*'

I tried a lot of e-mails, from a lot of services (yahoo, hotmail, freemail etc) but the problem remains... Am i doing something wrong?

I then tried the *** method... I made an *** account and i put my *** number in the box... i click test and i happily see the following message: ''The *** Pager Test Message was successfully sent''..
    What am i supposed to do now to see this Pager? I go to ***.com, i click on ''my page'' but i dont see something new...

Ah, also to say that i downloaded ''elite keylogger editor v*.0'' but i have the same problem with the emails... i write my e-mail, i click ''Get MX', then ''Test Email'' but the following message appears: ''Error connecting to Server Socket'' and then ''Text Mail Sended Failed''...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Why don't you ask the application vendor? This forum is not the best place for questions like that. If you purchased the program, go get support at [url]http://www.prorat.net/support.php[/url] .

try here for your keylogger questions. [url]http://forum.keylogger.org/[/url]

+ Reply to Thread