hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just two questions

Question Just two questions

While i was searching forums i found a couple of topics that where based on DoS and ddosin an ip adress to cut someone off the internet.

Many of you say that it takes more then one computer to perform that attack but the person who did it to me i know for a fact has only one computer and he did do it.

How is that possible?

My second question is about keyloggers i was also searching forums and i wanted to know if i did ever decide to keylog a file and send it to someone do i have an option to choose to kill the keylogger like to make it stop sending me txt files about the key clicks the other person does or will it send me files until the person deletes the program? This might be a nooby question but please keep in mind i have never actually done anything like that before im just trying to learn.

Thank You.

To answer your questions:

*. To effectively DoS someone you should use many computers (what is known as a DDoS). One computer can be used, but it's better to use many.

2. It depends on the keylogger you are using.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Oh, Thank You.

some assholes from anontalk.com keep DDoS ing 4chan.org and its pissin me off cuz when they do it whoever goes on their gets their shit fucked up

moonbat how can i prevent this other than not going on the site at all??

I FIGHT FOR THE ONES WHO CAN'T FIGHT AND IF I LOOSE THEN ATLEST I TRIED

What do you mean it's messing up whoever goes on there? Is it causing a bunch of alert boxes or something to pop up? Just disable JavaScript then go on it.

I can't tell you exactly what to do unless you tell me exactly how it messes up people.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

minaadel1994 Guest

i know wot he meant

i think he meant that people keep dossin everyone goin in the forum (means they ***** ip , dossin everyone) and to prevent this u should have a dynamic router to change ip each time they attack the shit out of someone or hide ur ip well so that they cant ***** it

+ Reply to Thread