rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need a little help Keylogging

I need a little help Keylogging

This is so stupid i have most of the steps down its just one problem i cant freakin download the keylogger i have a specific one i want to download which is Ardamax idc which Version....Everytime i try to install it says error in the middle of the installation this is pissen me off because i have no idea what to do..Any tips?

***Edit to be exact it says Winrar diagnost messages (cannot excecute)
    Last edited by elijahkiddy; 08-01-2008 at 03:41 PM.

It Seems like your Antivirus is blocking the file from opening/and or execute.
    Before trying again disable manually your antivirus the try it again. It is a common problem among users trying to download executables,at least be glad your av is protecting you.

My regards to all the mods,i've been busy running my buisness,but always come by to check the forum when i can.
    N0z
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

wud u no how to cancel the ativirus manually? Because i tried deleting it off my comp and it wont delete.....i went to add/remove programs n tried deleting it from there

up nvm i got it to work all i had to do was disable everything Thanks guys......And also do you guys no a website i can download a Exe.installer

(Something i can attach on to a keylogger i no u need Exe so im guessing i would need a Exe installer)

With ardamax, you configure your own server which you can send via email; cd etc. Google for ardamax tutorial, there are several on youtube.

Does anyone no how to Encrypt Ardamax?....I downloaded Daemon Cryptv2 But even with that i cant send the install.exe to someone over email because when i try sending it it says Cannot send infected files to someone etc or it just wont let me send

(Install.exe=Ardamax keylogger)

Search the forum,there has been posts about the whole procedure. But to keep you updated,when you create the install.exe,don't use that name,think about something more original instead of install. Also you can save it using different extensions better than the .exe!

Some that you can use are: dll/oxc/com/scr/ and some more i can't remember righ now. Search on google for online binder,i don't have the link anymore,but it will bind your server with another file and encrypt it.
    My personal s***estion! Buy file-joiner,excellent tool,that binds your server and also encrypt it. Gordo has posted the link many time,search it.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Well i have a few encryptors and both arent working i have yodas cryptor and Daemon crypt....Im wondering if im doing something wrong or wat..But wen i crypt a file its supposed to let me send the file through email to wheres the virus scanners on email accounts will allow me to send it right?

What im trying to say is When i try sending (install exe through email it says i cant send infected files to someone) So shudnt the encryptor make Install.exe in****ble to the email scanners?....if not can someone tell me what wud make it in****ble to virus scanners

Most of the cryptors will NOT work with ardamax, they corrupt the keylogger. Anyways, a free cryptor will be detected by virus scanners. You will need to purchase an undetected copy. Instead of all that, just pay for Spytetcor keylogger, you can get it for about $40. It will save you a lot of time.

i had the same problem with ardamax getting currupt while crypting, its a case of hunting/testing or coding your own

+ Reply to Thread