I've been reading a lot of threads and I have a lot of respect for you guys. I have been really unsure if I should ask anything because I'm afraid of what might happen. I've had enough though and I'm taking a chance.

I've tried teaching myself but I'm getting nowhere. I used to have Windows and Linux which I learned to do a few things on, but now I have a Mac and I'm a little confused. I'll hear of some program that sounds good but when I go to it it's an exe file. I'm finding it difficult to learn anything with a Mac.

I've been trying to find out if someone is being honest or not. I don't want to harass them, or be childish to them - I just want to know if they are who they say they are. I feel like I was taken advantage of at a very vulnerable time in my life. They said a lot of things and I feel like they're lying to me. I believe they are only keeping in contact because they probably feel guilty for leading me on. They won't admit it to me and normally I wouldn't care but I did put a lot of effort into us. I feel like they know everything about me and they've been very secretive. I gave and they took. I think this person does this to other people too.

I know some will say "Grow up!! They don't want you to know who they are and they obviously don't like you." But, if you knew everything about what went on, and what they are saying to me now, you would understand. I'm not a woman scorned. I don't want to do anything bad. I just want to know so I can let it go. It's been really affecting my health. I hate being strung along having someone think I'm stupid and trying to humour me.

I realise there isn't much I can do. I'm going out on a limb here by being honest because I really need someone's help. I've tried asking before and I've gotten nowhere.