monitor file activity
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cell phone site hacking

Lol

..."ny TOOLS"...LOL

Isn't it sad that Nextel/Sprint/Tmobile can't search a phone number in their computers and identify any & ALL user ID's associated with the number. How sad...

I still say (off the record)...keylog her and then you'll see what she's up to!

lolz

sorry about the typo....i was thinking of sending them a keylogger, and abel, but i honestly dont want to put any effort into this, the person isnt worth it.

update

ok, so i went and bought a few prepaid phones from * different companies, * different accounts for different reasons, one for general communication, one for work related(i am a photographer, so i need to be in contact with lots of clients) and one for mayhem.....

since i have only been using the insecure phone for menial daily stuff that i was doing before, i believe she thinks i am still using my phone as normal,and hasnt figured out i have a different number now.

I did find an interesting flaw in altell phones, i may share it later, after i play with it some more...

Glad to hear....

....all is well! Aren't you going to be confused as hell with so many phones and so many numbers? LOL. I would. Bottom line is that it sucks that you have to take these steps because your original phone carrier isn't smart enough to figure things out for you.

Good luck keeping them all straight!

different phones

its easy, i carry only my biz phone always, and check voice mails of the other ones from a land line(its free that way)

apparantly, Tmobile swears that i have * different accounts with them, but i only have one. I am not the main account holder(i thought that would kep the Evil X out) and they wont release any more info to me. the owner of the account- my latest X, wont talk to me at the moment, so i just continue to pay on the account and not use it, at least until she gets over being mad at me....

Too funny...

....sounds like you need a new girl...not a new phone...LOL LOL LOL

Good idea to call from the land line. Yeah, according to Sprint/Nextel I had 4 accounts but only one phone number. Nice, huh? I managed to find them all and have them all deleted anyway....but it took some time (and a few tricks) to do it.

Talking good thing

that you caught on to them

i have decided to fight fire with fire.

using the telephone database website, i was able to find out that they use altell as their carrier, i attempted to make a second account like you desribed, it didnt work. so is what i did was get an old alltell phone, and did a cute lil trick i picked up on, and now have a way of intercepting their text messages if i ever fell the need to do so.

Hey Mid....tried to PM you but for some reason it won't go through. Email me...nybaby**08@hotmail.com. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread