zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Methodology of Programming / Viruses and Keyloggers.

Methodology of Programming / Viruses and Keyloggers.

Hey guys,

Currently I'm in high school and I've really got nothing better to do with my time but take study halls and read books since I've finished getting all my ******s. I'm really interested in the methodology of general (I know "general" isn't so general) programming, viruses and key loggers. I'd really like to advance my current knowledge of such into a much further study and practice.

I don't really know if you guys had a lot of prerequisites when coming into such things but I'm really comfortable around computers, I know a bit of HTML from w*schools.com before I got zoned out,

So here comes my question, simple stated as "Were did you guys start at?" I mean everyone has to start somewhere and was just wondering if you advanced members could guide me at all. "Do you currently use any books that you used as references to maybe get started or did you use any tutorials that really helped you?"

That is all, sorry hopefully I didn't make this post too long. I'm just really interested and bored and thought I could get help from some more advanced members.

-Take it easy.

Well, I assume the only programming you know is HTML. That's perfect

Since you are a beginner, you should start with PHP. The best resources for learning PHP are [URL="http://www.w*schools.com/PHP/DEfaULT.asP"]W*Schools PHP Tutorials[/URL] and the [URL="http://www.php.net/"]PHP.NET Reference[/URL] (that's for looking up a specific function). Don't forget about Google.

After you have a ******y of PHP, you'll also have gotten a great understanding of how programming works (with the exception of memory management, but you'll get that later).

From there, it's really your choice. C++, C#, Visual Basic (VB), Java, it's a wide world out there. Personally, I did a little bit of C#, but switched over to C++. I'm still a C++ novice, but I can do fairly well in it. Unlike PHP, all these languages are software languages, primarily for software (such as viruses and keyloggers).

It won't be easy, and it'll take probably a year of firm resolve and dedication before you can call yourself an expert on any language, but you'll get there if you stick to your guns and don't quit.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

+ Reply to Thread