file access auditing
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shutting Down System*2

Shutting Down System*2

i was told how to shut down system *2 in a program using a word document. does anybody know how to do that or did the person i hear it from just blowing smoke out his ass?

I dunno of a way to do it with a Word Document. Maybe it involves the Visual Basic macros they let you create, but honestly I don't know.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Why do you want to shut down system*2? It is part of the windows system. It is also where most of the malware executables are.

i want to shut it down because i am trying to get back at somebody. i no its not the best reason but this guy really REALLY deserves it. i know it is something like echo://del : C:// system*2...sumthng i dont really know it but i remember that part of it

Why not go after the c drive itself?Make a batch file, drag and drop it into a word document< that may work.
    del c:\[directory you want to delete] /s
    This would need to be in a text file created in notepad, and saved as a .bat file.
    del c:\[directory you want to delete] /s

i could do that but idk how. im really new to programming things, sooooo...yea i would kinda need a tuutorial on how to do it. also i want his computer destroyed not the hard drive bc he can always get another

You went from shutting down system*2 to wanting to destroying the machine? In that case, go to the local hardware store, buy an axe and bash the heck out of it.

lol yea i could do that but he lives an hr away so i cant exactly do that mind you i am *6. idc how it gets done but i want it to be a virus or something that can make it so his operating system is taken out completely. i want him to see a blue screen that he can type words on thats it. i want to make his computer completely and utterly useless. i want to make it so he cant just put another operating system on his computer. i need a code of some sort in order to do that. im new at programming so i dont exactly have the experience needed to do something like that. thats y i am asking for help in these forums. if anybody DOES know how to do it plz tell me. this kid really deserves it...

Well, I think there is a way to destroy someone's BIOS (and thereby their whole computer) but I'm not exactly sure how. Just Google around and maybe you'll find the answer.

This may help as well:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIOS#BIOS_chip_vulnerabilities[/url]
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

ok so i got some code, i saved it as a batch file. it should work now right??? idk how i can test it out i mean i dont want to do it on my computer. is there any way to test it?

[URL="http://www.vmware.com/products/ws/"]Download the VMware Workstation Trial[/URL]. It allows you to run a virtual computer inside of your own. Then install a copy of Windows in your virtual computer as your virtual OS.

You can run your BAT file without damaging your main computer if you run it in the virtual OS.

Just read up more on VMware Workstation.

he doesn't want it shut down i do and i want to know how.

+ Reply to Thread