monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: idea? (im baakcc)

idea? (im baakcc)

hellooo =), its been about a year since ive been on lol, well im back and i have an amazing idea, i know a few coders like moonbat and syntax******, i don't know if any new faces showed up since i left but hey! your welcomed to pich in the plan. why don't we make a project to create the BEST website in the net, it doesn't have to be a community and no ads (let this be a project that doesn't involve cash). let this website have EVRYTHING we all need, from emailing services, to maybe the latest news about the terrorist next door who got out of a suicide plan by playing sick. come on guys!!! this could be fun!
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

If you get it started, I could help out. Depending on how much I have to do (my time is limited with school and stuff) I can help you.

BTW, welcome back dude! Haven't seen you in a long time. What happened to Cybernin?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

lol

lol the server i was using was a pain and the hard drive fried itself thus killing the website and everything along with it. lol i havent started one back up yet but i still have a proxy somewhere in the net. but yea i think this would be fun, gather up allll the greatest designers and create a historical land mark lol

Quote Originally Posted by teknicalissue View Post
    lol the server i was using was a pain and the hard drive fried itself thus killing the website and everything along with it. lol i havent started one back up yet but i still have a proxy somewhere in the net. but yea i think this would be fun, gather up allll the greatest designers and create a historical land mark lol
    What content would this site have? Would it be like one huge blog of Internet or something?

Or would it be like a hacking/programming site?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

ill put my ***** on something more towards FUN, lol i don't think hacking or underground sites will make a GOOD historical landmark, maybe something with interest or maybe everything, idk haha just an i dea ive been pondering

I've always danced around the idea of creating a website with mundane stuff and baby tricks for the general population and a hidden area for the more Interesting members. Of course, the area for VIPs will be invitation based. My difficulty is the same as Moonbat's, making the time to do it, but I'm certainly on ***rd for the idea.
    There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!

VIP will always get leaked, no matter what. The best solution would be to make a paid VIP system; but even then someone will leak. The difference is less people will leak if they have to actually pay for the VIP.

what if we make each vip member stuck with their ip? meaning if two people try to log on with one ip then both sessions will get looged? ive seen it happen lol i just don't know that much php

Quote Originally Posted by teknicalissue View Post
    what if we make each vip member stuck with their ip? meaning if two people try to log on with one ip then both sessions will get looged? ive seen it happen lol i just don't know that much php
    Well, the VIP member can download the material and redistribute it anonymously through a *rd party uploading site.

What if the VIP member wants to access VIP content from a second computer, like a laptop if he or she is traveling? IP-based is a good idea, if you allow the user to input multiple IPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Well, the VIP member can download the material and redistribute it anonymously through a *rd party uploading site.

What if the VIP member wants to access VIP content from a second computer, like a laptop if he or she is traveling? IP-based is a good idea, if you allow the user to input multiple IPs.
    Limit users to two IPs and definitely make it a pay situation. Also, as a security measure, keep it super exclusive. Invites should only be made to people you REALLLLLY know and can vouch for. I know it's not particularly egalitarian, but fuck it.
    There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!

Erm, that idea sounds waaaayyy too vague to ever work. Even my site had more of a point to it, and we can all see where that is now.

Try to focus on one specific goal rather than serving all needs. There are already enough sites for email services, etc.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

+ Reply to Thread