nagios
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tutorial Creating Your own Pishing page

Tutorial Creating Your own Pishing page

Hey guys . This is for noobs That need to know how to make a pishing page.
    First go too

[URL="http://pingodude*2.t*5.com/login.php"]http://by*04w.bay*04.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?FolderID=00000000-0000000-0000-00000000000*&InboxSorAscending=False&InboxSortBy=Dat=46*85*727[/URL]

then after your in. click ctr U
    Then copy everything.
    save it as login.php
    then upload it to t*5.com
    then send your link to people
    and you will recive email with pass and acc

M*G4 C0MP R4NT h4r h4r h4r

you sir.. suck at phishing websites haha do you beleive were gonna fall for that? lol you might wanna work on your "phishing" skills hahaha wow what a shame

haha i have tips

*. work on the sales pitch: lol social engineering does a lot when it comes to phishing websites this is a abomination haha, i would have given you more respect if you ATLEAST spammed it to our emails lol then youd get more hits. lol the LEAST most effective way to get password is to post to a COMPUTER
    ("W")H4CKING("W") Forum lol (yes lol im aware i used l**t sp*4k haha)

2. make it seem ATLEAST REAL make us believe that your helping us, haha this is too much of a blunt way to get to us, were gonna suspect something

*. improve your methods, why go after a million people for free if someone can hire you to hunt one person? think about that... lol what your doing here is not only illegal lol it is STUPID hahaha i can understand gray hat motivations and all that haha but i doubt you know anything about computers since your using an external host site and you didn't mask the url correctly. like i mean COME ON! [url]http://pingodude*2.t*5.com/login.php[/url] ? haha is that not obvious or what? (delete link mods)

4. get serious, get a purpose, get some cash... live by these three rules lol white hats make ***** on helping, black hats make ***** on exploiting, gray hats make ***** someway too (lol i don't know how, my guess is they do it the white hat way with a few black hat tricks haha who knows?) so make it worth it lol

hey m00n(or any mod) if you can haha kick this guy out and change the link before any morons fall for it lol.

haha i feel like an ass today =P
    Last edited by teknicalissue; 12-29-2008 at 11:22 PM.
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

There is so much fail in this thread, I don't think it can be recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by pingodude View Post
    Then copy everything.
    save it as login.php
    then upload it to t*5.com
    then send your link to people
    and you will recive email with pass and acc
    People will not get the PHP code if they do that, as PHP is processed by the server and not sent to users. This won't work.

you sir.. suck at phishing websites haha do you beleive were gonna fall for that? lol you might wanna work on your "phishing" skills hahaha wow what a shame

haha i have tips
    He wasn't trying to steal passwords; he was telling people to re-use his code to make their own phishing pages.

Common sense people! Do you have any?
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

His goal was to make people think they were copying code from the main Hotmail page. But in reality, you would be copying his code.

When you used his code to phish people's passwords, you wouldn't get them. Instead, he would. So you are pretty much doing his dirty work.

Anyway, the page looks nothing like the newest Hotmail page. This thread fails.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by pingodude View Post
    Hey guys . This is for noobs That need to know how to make a pishing page.
    First go too

[URL="http://pingodude*2.t*5.com/login.php"]http://by*04w.bay*04.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?FolderID=00000000-0000000-0000-00000000000*&InboxSorAscending=False&InboxSortBy=Dat=46*85*727[/URL]

well i have 2 questions if we wasn't trying to steal the passwords, why would he have us log in FIRST and then press control U, and two why did he put a fake url on the forums instead of [url]http://pingodude*2.t*5.com/login.php?[/url]

he was trying to get us, the whole login first and then copy code is kinda.. obvious

I assumed "then after your in" meant "After you go to the page", not "After you log in"
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

true but that mixed with the whole fake url? kinda phishy if you ask me

Either way, this pingodude guy fails anyway.

hahaha agreed =P

+ Reply to Thread