xymon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sup :)

Sup :)

My name is Roger. I live near Charlotte, NC with my wife and daughters. I'll get an avatar and crap soon and jump into the discourse. It's nice to meet everyone. You strike me as being a hella bright group.

Hi Rog, welcome to all nettools

Hi Gordo, thanks for welcome.

Hey Zombie, welcome a***rd.

Are you particularly interested in a topic relating to computers (IT, programming, etc.) or are you just here as a curious user?
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

I'm new to programming and I have a knack for it. I never even touched a computer before two years ago. Within the past tree months, I've figured out a great deal for myself. My primary teacher has been Google.
    One of my professors in college told me to apprentice myself to the ******s. I've done that with writing, religion, girls, etc... Now I intend to do that with programming.
    I want to push the limits of the science. You guys are the best programmers there are, the cutting edge, no one else will do. (Not just you, but you included. the Creative programmers.)
    I don't like to waste my time with bullshitters. I don't bullshit and I have better things to do with my time. I'll probably listen more than talk at first, but as my knowledge grows I'll speak up more and help people when I can.
    As far as my interests go, I'm fascinated by stealth tech and encryption. I'm a math nerd. Math is the secret language of the mahasattvas.
    There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!

Heh, I think I may be one of the few programmers in the world that isn't a big fan of math. I'm more interested in science. Unlike math, science tells you what the x and y on a graph mean, instead of leaving them as abstract variables.

Encryption (and I guess hashing) is fun, even though I'm not the best at the math stuff involved. The only encryption method I've ever coded from scratch (i.e., with the mathematical formula only) is RSA. I coded in PHP, but the runtime is so long I can only get the public key, and not the private key, so I'm still not *00% sure that it works correctly

I do like learning about the attacker's side of cryptography as well, via dictionary attacks, brute-forcing, and rainbow tables.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

welcomee =)
    Yes..i do wear a grey hat... and don't plan on changing to white or black..

Thank you
    There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!

minaadel1994 Guest

I guess i am interrested in hacking!

hehehe i cant say i dont like to hack but still i dont know how to :P .... since im a beginner C++ , ******ed html only and did php for 2 days :P then left it :O! cuz there was a bug or sumething ...

* question:
    how u get a program to brute force something or dictionary hack ....
    i googled alot.... didnt find ... even on the hacking tuts i cant find
    they say python is best language for hacking and perl too...
    but still i haven't understood the tuts and i dunno if they get
    compiled or just like html / php
    Anyways!

Welcome!!!

hmm, i was a member of this site a few years ago.. lol forgot my damn id though they're truely the best though even with their answers to questions
    and welcome man

Again, thank you

It's nice to be part of a friendly community.

+ Reply to Thread