opennms
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i hope to see it

Arrow Ezekiel..

Mr. Ezekiel .. I dont know why you are etremely racist against Islam.. You have your own rights but without ignoring deleting the rights of others. Using very offensive and rude language with visitors and comments reflect your own soul and nature. Even if we are wrong, you dont have any right to insult us in this general discussion .. Insulting the great message of peace , love and good (Islam) is insulting of more than a billion people in the world and (Who are you, Ezekiel (comparing with those great men and women)? excuse me but nothing !! Many friends told me to ignore you and this forum but i prefer to make it clear for you and respecting those gentlemen and ladies who visit this forum not to find what bothers their souls. Racism is not there in this free world any more !! So wake up. MODERATING is a high style of connecting people,opinions and feelings from different areas of this globe But it cannot be in the hands of a RACIST like you.
    How don`t you have biased way after all all all this insults. By the way, you dont insult ISLAM, but all the religions in the world and for that you are sooo ignorant that you dont know that "Ezekiel" is a name of a prophet in Islam and Chrisitianity whose name in Arabic is "Thu Al-Kifl" Go to Wikipedia to check it. A name of a great man in the history of Religion is taken by a person who insults religions .. How ironic!!! May the God forgive your parents if they name you such a name or Change it if you make it yourself. That great name cant be taken by someone like you.

I kindly ask everyone who has participated in this thread to close this discussion. This site is not the right place for religious disputes. Feel free to talk about software, networking, programming, etc.

I was just about to close this thread after the flames started, and I guess now would be a good time to do so.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by saudi good good View Post
    But it cannot be in the hands of a RACIST like you.
    I'm not racist. I think most religion is stupid, but religion is not race.

How don`t you have biased way after all all all this insults. By the way, you dont insult ISLAM, but all the religions in the world
    In my opinion most religion is delusion. You may be used to living in an oppressed society where you are killed for questioning religion, but I come from a place where free speech exists. My right to express my opinion is just as real as yours.

If I said I believe a massive elephant lives in the centre of the Earth, wouldn't you think I was stupid? Why can't we treat religion the same way we treat scientific theories? It is just a theory after all. I mean, take a schizophrenic who thinks government agencies are plotting against him, do we leave him to his ideas or try to free him from his counter-productive delusions?

I don't mean to sound offensive, but I think religion should be a lot more open to discussion. Admittedly this is the wrong place.

and for that you are sooo ignorant that you dont know that "Ezekiel" is a name of a prophet in Islam and Chrisitianity whose name in Arabic is "Thu Al-Kifl" Go to Wikipedia to check it. A name of a great man in the history of Religion is taken by a person who insults religions .. How ironic!!! May the God forgive your parents if they name you such a name or Change it if you make it yourself. That great name cant be taken by someone like you.
    I know this, and chose the name "Ezekiel" on the internet because it's related to my real name.

As for god, well, surely he would care more about solving genocide and starvation in Africa than a dude picking a certain name on the internet, no?

Oh well, thread was closed.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Closed Thread