nagios
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help with adramax ftp setup

need help with adramax ftp setup

I am kind of new to this, if anyone could help your time would be greatly appreciated.

i downloaded adramax *.0 and i am trying to set up the remote installer. Everything runs fine until i get to the Delivery method, where i can use email, or FTP. I tried using email, typed in my info and what not and i get an error message saying "failed to connect to SMTP server." So then i decided to try FTP, (correct me on this if i am wrong) i set up a free web host at [url]www.ripway.com[/url] and went back to adramax, where it said FTP host i typed in [url]www.ripway.com[/url], then where it said remote folder i typed in /radioactivedino (the username i used for the website) then i typed in username and pass where it said so, i clicked test and received an error message saying "cannot connect to the FTP host. the connection with the server was reset." and oh yeah the port that was typed in was 2* so i left that there, and passive mode had a checkmark by it so i left that aswell, i know i probably went wrong somewhere since im new to this, so if anyone could please walk me through my errors or what im doing wrong, it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't use ardamax. But with smtp, you need to google for the smtp server name. You also may want to try different ports. 25, 465 and 587 are the smtp ports.
    For ftp, I believe the host would be [email]yoursitename@ripway.com[/email] or [email]ftp.yoursitename@ripway.com[/email]
    The username should be yoursitename.

i still couldnt get it to work, i tried what you said, does anyone else have any more ideas please?

The only other thing I can think of try shutting down your firewall

damn.!! I have the same problem with ardamax, I cant get the email delivery to work.... earlier I could, and ive been recieving emails with logs, but suddenly they stopped arriving, and I dont know why, now when I try to put my email again in the ardamaz settings it tells me that it cant connect to SMTP or something

do you have any idea how to solve this'??

What keylogger do you use/recommend????? I cant pay more than 50$

Your ardamax was probably discovered. Try [url]www.spytector.com[/url]

I you have tried ftp.ripway.com,make sure you typed your username/password correctly.
    Where it asks for directory just type "/" or leave it blank.
    As far as the email test,it usually doesn't work in test,how ever i strongly s***est you a gmail account. It worked perfectly for me for years.
    If your ftp problem continues,visit drivehq.com,open an account and use it as: ftp.drivehq.com,it should work.

Note: Ardamax is very detected,and if you use a crypter,it will corrupt your server.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

+ Reply to Thread