network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hacking into yahoo.

hacking into yahoo.

i suspect that my fiance has been cheating, and before confronting her about it i would like to make sure. i recently downloaded rainbow crack, and cain and abel. cain and abel will not work, because until the wedding, she is staying with her parents, and uses a computer that i do not have access to. when i tried to run rtgen.exe with rainbow crack, it will only show up for a second, then close. is there any way that i can use rainbow crack to get into her yahoo account? i am a complete n00b at this. if you know of any other free ways to get a yahoo password from a computer that you can't physically access, please, let me know. or on the off chance that there is any one who would get this password for me and then send it to me, i seriously doubt that will happen, but i thought i'd throw that out there

You are going to confront her after illegally breaking into her yahoo account? It isn't illegal to see someone else, but you could actually get into legal trouble for breaking into yahoo.
    Why do you need a free way to do it? You should try and spend a few $$$ if your future with her is at stake. Maybe she is running around because you are cheap.

Lightbulb Yahoo Password Stealing

hi dear i have alot of softwares which can show yahoo password but these softwares are localy and can't work behiend router or network first you must install that on her comptuer then you can see what passwords she typed in her computer, you can find password which she typed from first day of windows installation.

Unhappy Help please!??

I have a serious problem. My yahoo account password has been 'stolen'. Not sure by who or how, but this particular account of mine just one day had its password changed. The password change notification was sent to my alternate yahoo mail account, I've tried those Yahoo help, and contacting their web******, but it was of no help. Is there anyway I could get my account back?????

Yahoo accounts are probably not ever really "cracked". The ways to get the password are; * phishing, 2 malware (keylogger/trojan), * guessing/knowing. My friend knew the answers to his parents yahoo account questions (zip code and pets name). Try finding out how they did it.

Use the lost password recovery system. Also keep after yahoo and sometimes they will get it back to you.

i got it, finally, with her secret question, only to find out that she doesn't use her yahoo to keep up anything but her livejournal account. she uses her hotmail account the most, and i can't figure out the answer to the question. it is "what is your favorite tv show that is not on anymore?" i know she loves that 70's show, but i tried all variations of that, to no avail. i'm just going to take her word on it when she says she's not cheating, and have a couple of my friends that she doesn't know watch for about a week or two to make sure.

+ Reply to Thread