xymon
Closed Thread

Thread: Please Please help me!!!!!!!

Please Please help me!!!!!!!

I need to find the ip for this guy [email]arroyosalao07@hotmail.com[/email] its very important...

This question has been asked numerous times. Please use the 'Search' function of this forum to find the topics related to getting someone's IP.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL2488 View Post
    Just a question: has the question actually ever been answered with a response other than something like "netstat while having a direct connection" or "send him/her to this blatantly suspicious page"?
    I'm not sure there are many other ways. I doubt people will follow advice such as "Ask them nicely for their IP". When the only medium you have in common with your target is a messenger client or a forum system, that limits your options.

I guess there is the option of inviting the target to an IRC network for a chat or something, and grabbing his hostname and IP from there. But most of the time, the target is someone who the attacker is not on friendly terms with.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL2488 View Post
    Just a question: has the question actually ever been answered with a response other than something like "netstat while having a direct connection" or "send him/her to this blatantly suspicious page"?
    Are there any better answers for the average computer user?

Closed Thread