ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacks4sale

Hacks4sale

is this website a scam? hacks4sale.com they claim to be able to hack into social networks! they have a demo but it doesnt let u actually hack....is it a scam?

I doubt it. There have been others here that posted similar claims. Most use phishing scams to try and get passwords.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    i doubt it. There have been others here that posted similar claims. Most use phishing scams to try and get passwords.
    this software is a backdoor re-built trojan that will attach your pc to the botnet. I would highly recommend noone to download this fake software and the fbi has been notified of this growing problem.

On top of the above they have scammed over *0k americans and many more undocumented.

The reason for my wanting to purchase from this website is because my husband of ** years may be cheating on me and I would like a valid proof that he and this other lady his tramp are writing to each other, because once I see that they are actually are having a relationship over the internet, I am not putting up with him and I will leave him for sure. We have 2 kids and * on the way and I sure will not put up with his crap any longer. Of course I will not take away any of his obligations to our kids because he will always be their father no matter what but I will have to cut the cords between him and I once I actually catch him cheating on me through his email or internet. There is no way of me finding through his cell phone because his cell phone bill is paid through his job and he has a lock on his cell phone that I can not get through and he always automatically deletes his phone call history. Ugh! How upsetting!
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Last edited by gordo; 05-03-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Well I have tried out this software and proved it FAKE with 2 genuine proofs. Just check out site in my signature. Hacks4sale is *00% scam.
    [URL="http://techotoys.blogspot.com/20*0/**/4-ways-on-how-to-hack-myspace.html"]How to hack a Myspace Account[/URL]

Agree this software isn't going to do what your hoping it will.
    Last edited by gordo; 05-12-2010 at 06:07 AM.

keyloger is the best way

most those who hack for you are scam. keylogger is the only easy way for account password hacking if u r not pc experts. some good info.
    [url]http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/[/url]

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I am thinking of purchasing from this website but the whole process seems pretty iffy to me. Before I make a payment, I would like to check first if this company is legit or is a scam or fraud. The website name is [url]www.hacks4sale.com[/url]

When I was clicking on the payment, it wouldn't allow me to pay through paypal and the choices were ****** cards or ******* ***** but when you click on making a ****** card payment, it says due to fraudalent they can only accept ***** transfers as a form of payment and then email you an assigned # 67** with the explanation how I am going to receive the link after *2-24 hours of making a payment and I would have to email them first. And then when you call the contact number, it is automatically screened and no live person available to talk to you.

I have checked the better business bureau about their website hacks4sale.com and it is not listed there as a legit company so I am thinking this website is a fraud or scam.

Has anyone here bought from them? Is this hacks4sale.com a fraud and scam? I would like to find out. Please help me.
    ======================
    Last edited by gordo; 06-02-2010 at 06:31 AM.

AVOID, as recommended in the above post! Use a keylogger if you need access to an account! i recommend gecko monitor:

[URL="http://www.geckomonitor.com"]http://www.geckomonitor.com[/URL]

not interasted

I am not interested to purchase these type of software's.

yes this is scam site . dont use it and waste your *****

+ Reply to Thread