nagios
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How does insert jpeg and gifs pix into forum postings?

Unregistered Guest

How does insert jpeg and gifs pix into forum postings?

Does anymore here know how we can insert jpeg and gifs pictures to add more spice to our postings on forum ***rds instead of just posting links. I think the poster in the link below is rather well-versed in his art. I would really like to learn to do the same. Can anyone there offer some tips? Much obliged.

[url]http://forum.asiaco.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=msg&fid=tarzenoeoeo&mid=*4*[/url]

Unregistered Guest
    IMHO, adding picture into forum posting might be avoided due to keep the simplicity (clean forum/text only), as well as preserving the bandwidth usage.

Unregistered Guest

RE: Posting Pix

See my post on <ajor Firewall hole in I.E. V5,5+. That outta give you a hint of one way to do it.

The REAL question is: What are some Web sites doing to get pix onto your Web pagesm, and what kind of problems can that cause anyone that permits it.

Thar's the rub!!!

Take a defensive posture on this question. Look at it from the other way around, and you'll find a major problem for yourself and everyone that's not realized what sites can do to post pix to you. (I don't mean to sound critical of you. It's just a topic I've never seen ANYONE even mention as being the MOST OBVIOUS hole in a Firewall that comprimises your system's Security and therefore your Privacy as well.)

BTW. You needn't be using I.E.. This is equally applicable to Netscape.

+ Reply to Thread