mrtg
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hack myspace SCAM

Angry Hack myspace SCAM

To whoever is looking for a service of hacking a myspace account, you will find several offers from "hackers" who will do the trick for you. One of them is the site: [url]www.hack-myspace.com[/url] , the site offers the service for $50 per hacked account and the payment is requested after they hacked the account. Mney must then be send by ******* ***** to "Russia"!. To make the scam credible, you have to register and give them the number of the myspace account, they search the myspace site and bring you back the name of the user saying that it was hacked and you need to add funds to your account to get the i formation of the ID an. Password ofyour victim.
    I went thru all these steps and i sent them several emails requesting the info, but no response at all. I verify with WU that the ***** was picked and I logged in several times and still my accound have 0$.
    Pass along this info to avoid others to be scammed too.

Well that proves my point that i had stated ovr and over. There are hundreds of sites that promise hacking passwords ect.

However.....for those hundres are thousands desperates souls willing to give away free *****.

To everyone who is reading this,it is as simple as visiting any myspace profiles page and or email,get the source code,do some changes and send you a screenshot.

NYBlue,was this for the same person we discussed long time ago? If he still uses your pc,let me know,i'll help you out if i can.

n0z
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Ya.. these scams are increasing largely. One needs to be very much careful while believing in such sites.
    [URL="http://techotoys.blogspot.com/20*0/**/4-ways-on-how-to-hack-myspace.html"]How to hack a Myspace Account[/URL]

Hacking is illegal in the Myspace world.

But it seems that "snooping" into your friend's profile isn't the best way to determine her problem.

If you somehow were able to go onto her account, it would be like unlocking her personal journal of thoughts. Invading one's privacy is not the solution.

Obviously, your friend does have a problem. Just give her some time to talk to you about it. It really could be over nothing.

If it's been a few weeks and she still has not confronted you, then spend some time together and hope she will come to you for some advice.

Or, "trade secrets." That sometimes works. "Tell me your secret, and I'll tell you my big secret." Lame, I know, but it works on some people.

If you still can't crack her shell, just let it go. She should eventually come to you if the problem gets big.
    Last edited by gordo; 08-04-2009 at 06:37 AM.

Why would you want to hack a myspace?

No point in it, same with runescape, just pick up a simple hacking tool, scan it, if it has viruses, send it to the fucking virus vault and use it, while it's locked up.

I told my friend that, Jewish people CANNOT GOOGLE.

theres really no way without paying for it. but theres a code you can execute on the myspace page that who ever will view your myspace will grab their login and pass but i have long forgot that code. you can try and report it and see what happens allthough myspace really doesnt give a sh!t about fake pages unless its a music account but you never know untill you try
    Last edited by gordo; 08-16-2009 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYblue View Post
    To whoever is looking for a service of hacking a myspace account, you will find several offers from "hackers" who will do the trick for you. One of them is the site: [url]www.hack-myspace.com[/url] , the site offers the service for $50 per hacked account and the payment is requested after they hacked the account.[URL="http://www.testking.net/testking-640-822.htm"]640-822[/URL] Mney must then be send by ******* ***** to "Russia"!. To make the scam credible, you have to register and give them the number of the myspace account,[URL="http://www.testking.net/testking-640-86*.htm"]640-86*[/URL] they search the myspace site and bring you back the name of the user saying that it was hacked and you need to add funds to your account to get the i formation of the ID an. Password ofyour victim.
    I went thru all these steps and i sent them several emails requesting the info, but no response at all.[URL="http://www.testking.net/testking-70-648.htm"]70-648[/URL] I verify with WU that the ***** was picked and I logged in several times and still my accound have 0$.
    Pass along this info to avoid others to be scammed too.
    It's really very important information.

Hack myspace SCAM

i havent buy the combat arms hack but i bought hack from Ghoster and Ghoster is not scam. hes hack is * of the best hack any* could make and thants it see ya soon in combat arms with Ghoster hack running:P

Hack myspace SCAM

Yo Ghoster can you make a new crossfire hack?
    That be awesome if you did..because ur last version was very good...and besides all the other hacks i have are very lagging...

+ Reply to Thread