opennms
Closed Thread

Thread: Protected internet for Children?

Post Protected internet for Children?

Internet these days is being used by everyone. At my home kids aged *0-*5 are using it mostly to youtube there favorite cartoons.

Although youtube is pretty decent site. The other day i saw some flashy advertisment square shape banners on the right of the frame of stuff that is considered explicit in out society (conservative society).

so is there any software can let me kown what my kids do online?

Yes, a good commercial keylogger like spectorsoft works well.

i think you need give your kids more trust,but if you really want kown what your kids doing on computer,you can install a keylogger on your computer,when you choose computer you must be careful,because some virus were pretended keylogger,maybe you can install AllspyMonitor keylogger which is good and safe i have used

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

[url=http://pret-auto.org]taux pret auto[/url] - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un pręt automobile donne.

a good commercial keylogger like spectorsoft works well.
    [url=http://sonneriegratuite.org/]sonnerie portable mp*[/url] - Sonnerie portable MP* est en effet unpouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Ętes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?

today we can't stop our kids use computer,but AllSpyMonitor Keylogger can help you kown what your kids do online and though it some bad things can be prevent ,it is a covert surveillance software which records every detail of what other do on your computer - the keystrokes they type, their chats, instant messages, emails, the web sites they visited, what they search for, what they do on MySpace, the pictures they post and look at, and much more.
    Last edited by gordo; 08-05-2009 at 06:23 AM.

There are dozens of software for that purpose. I s***est you go to [url]www.cnet.com[/url] and under the download section search parental controls. The Internet Explorer program has some limited capability for blocking unwanted content, but a third party software would be better.
    Last edited by gordo; 08-05-2009 at 06:22 AM.

Move the computer to a lounge room or household public area. The trouble starts when it's in a bedroom, and they haven't got any parental control over what there watching.

Take a lot of interest into what there doing, My Space, Twitter, U-Tube, and most of the other sites young people frequent, can be suspect. Remember it's the internet, and you can be anyone you like.

As Boknoy recommends install a safe-guard program, if you feel it's needed, and really while it will cost you *****, it's a cheap price to pay to keep the kids safe. But nothing beats a bit of parental education.
    Last edited by gordo; 08-05-2009 at 06:22 AM.

today we can't stop our kids use computer,but AllSpyMonitor Keylogger can help you kown what your kids do online and though it some bad things can be prevent ,it is a covert surveillance software which records every detail of what other do on your computer - the keystrokes they type, their chats, instant messages, emails, the web sites they visited, what they search for, what they do on MySpace, the pictures they post and look at, and much more.
    ______________________________________________--
    l]
    Last edited by gordo; 08-25-2009 at 06:17 AM.

Closed Thread