nagios
Closed Thread

Thread: Need s***estions with my ****** report?

Need s***estions with my ****** report?

I am currently monitoring my ****** report from the * ****** bureaus. I filed ****ruptcy almost 2 years ago and I currently have no balances on any of the 4 ****** cards I have and have never been late on a payment to them. I monitor my ****** report with Experian and I now have a 620 ****** score. With experian I have seen a steady increase in my ****** score since I filed my ****ruptcy. With the other two agencies, I haven't seen much of a change. What should I need to do now need some s***estions?

It takes about 7 years to totally recover your ****** rating (I believe). 2 years is good start, keep up the good work.
    There are companies that can help restore your ****** rating, but I don't know which ones. Try google.

Re: Need s***estions with my ****** report?

When you approach any service company for increment of your ****** rating, firstly check their legitimacy. If they fail to provide an acceptable level of satisfaction in a given month, you will not be billed for that month. There are many new ****** repair companies popping up every day, the public is still very under served. A collective decision must made very early for personalized service that can enhance your ****** ratings, because personalized service simply yields better results.
    Last edited by gordo; 07-23-2009 at 05:58 AM.

Harrypoter makes sense. I agree with his opinion.
    Last edited by gordo; 08-09-2009 at 02:54 PM.

It is true that the service of ****** card is better if you have any problem then contact with your ****** company ******** service i think they will solve your problem.
    Last edited by gordo; 08-09-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Closed Thread