zabbix
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just A Message

Just A Message

In light of some of the more notarized events going on in the (anti)security world, I would just like to make it clear to anyone reading this that I've pretty much abandoned the hacking scene.

I was never anybody worth knowing in the scene anyway, and any of my tutorials here, like the "Frontpage Hacking" tutorial and others were written a long time ago. They are skiddish (is that a word?) in nature and I wholly regret wasting my time with defacing and other skiddie stuff.

If anyone here plans on getting into the hacking scene, think very carefully about what you do. I was lucky to not have much of a name in the scene, so I pretty much got out scott-free without any problems. But it's going to be a dark time soon, especially for the wannabe blackhat posers out there; trust me on this one. If you want to get into the scene, know exactly what you are getting into and lurk around for a long time. Get to know exactly who is who in the scene and how things work.

Well, there you have it. My resignation from the hacking scene. Just in case anybody happens to be reading during the Poser Hacker Holocaust that will come.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

I hope that doesn't mean you are leaving this site.

No, I'll still be here.

I'll just try to stay clear of any hacking threads or posting any hacking advice, other than "Learn to program"
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Hello Moonbat,Gordo and all my friends that i have here for years and years.
    I agree with you in most of your statement,however a wannabe hacker or scrikpt kiddie dig it's own grave,it always been that way.
    As far as a name in the hacking community,well i been known as nozf*r4tu since i started in the GovermentSecurity forum over 7 years ago.
    I have evolved my skills to a more higher level that the usual myspace/hotmail/yahoo ect passwords tricks. Now involved in sql/rooting and more techniques i use my knowledge to my own advantage keeping in mind the "Ethical Side" of hacking. That i have been monitored,of course i know i have been,but im clean.
    Good luck in your future ventures to all,i come once in a while but time is limited nowadays.
    Nozf*r4tu

Note: That US Gov. has launched a new program 2 years ago that makes the Carnivore ProJect look like a kiddie Stuff...lol
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

I assume you are talking about [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DCSNet]DCSNet[/url]. It's some pretty scary stuff

HI, Moonbat

Your Post Seems not very understandable. I don't understand the full meanings of it.
    Last edited by gordo; 08-03-2009 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aliensong View Post
    HI, Moonbat

Your Post Seems not very understandable. I don't understand the full meanings of it.
    I'm not involved with hacking anymore.

Hey guy this is not fear reason that you leave the site please don't do that.
    Last edited by gordo; 08-05-2009 at 03:11 PM.

i just joined this site, i'm going to school to earn a network security degree, and i'm anticipating taking some classes like "ethical hacking", among others...so i figured i'd take initiative and start learning as much on my own as i can. i do understand the message you're trying to convey. n00bs will be n00bs, and lurking is a great way to learn a lot of stuff...i frequent a few forums about blackberries (that was my previous profession before going back to school) and there are way too many people getting in over their head with cell phones, i could imagine the kind of n00bery that goes on with stuff like this...but it's good to see that you'll still participate in the community.

figured i'd make my first post something meaningful, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by patches*52 View Post
    i just joined this site, i'm going to school to earn a network security degree, and i'm anticipating taking some classes like "ethical hacking", among others...so i figured i'd take initiative and start learning as much on my own as i can. i do understand the message you're trying to convey. n00bs will be n00bs, and lurking is a great way to learn a lot of stuff...i frequent a few forums about blackberries (that was my previous profession before going back to school) and there are way too many people getting in over their head with cell phones, i could imagine the kind of n00bery that goes on with stuff like this...but it's good to see that you'll still participate in the community.

figured i'd make my first post something meaningful, lol!
    Welcome to the site

Yeah, I've seen in many communities how one or two skiddies rise up in the ranks (usually by being friends with the admins and/or donating *****) and then they think they are great hackers or something. Of course, when all their stuff gets owned, then they figure the truth out the hard way.

+ Reply to Thread