In light of some of the more notarized events going on in the (anti)security world, I would just like to make it clear to anyone reading this that I've pretty much abandoned the hacking scene.

I was never anybody worth knowing in the scene anyway, and any of my tutorials here, like the "Frontpage Hacking" tutorial and others were written a long time ago. They are skiddish (is that a word?) in nature and I wholly regret wasting my time with defacing and other skiddie stuff.

If anyone here plans on getting into the hacking scene, think very carefully about what you do. I was lucky to not have much of a name in the scene, so I pretty much got out scott-free without any problems. But it's going to be a dark time soon, especially for the wannabe blackhat posers out there; trust me on this one. If you want to get into the scene, know exactly what you are getting into and lurk around for a long time. Get to know exactly who is who in the scene and how things work.

Well, there you have it. My resignation from the hacking scene. Just in case anybody happens to be reading during the Poser Hacker Holocaust that will come.