Hello, I will be using brutus for this demonstration. There is a forum I dislike, well, They will be known as [Target*].

Start out at this link standard: [url]http://www.z*2.invisionfree.com/Forum_Name/Admin.php[/url].

Thats the basis, the most important part, is to have admin.php in there.

Afterwards, start up brutus, enter in the Target, in this case, [target*]

Set it to HTTP form, and click modify.

Now, enter in the link another time, and set the target, now, click Username and Password, hit the button username on username, Password on password.

Now, go back, and try logging in the target admin's account, you will **.*****% chance fail, now, Take what it says as a redirect, and paste it, click positive. Now, On the second on, leave it blank. and leave it unchecked.

Now, enter in the username on brutus after hitting accept, and checking Single Username, then, make sure you have a wordlist, if you do now, search for one using google.

now, Click run, and Save Operation, leave it and in a day or so (Depending on size of wordlist and luck) The password will come up, moderate it daily, it tends to shut down often.

After that, i would ban all admins and admin one of your accounts, quickly, log in and ban the admin account you used, for Root admin banning, ban his IP. You cannot de mod him.

Happy hacking!