power admin
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: if i try to creat prorat server, it says my ip is local.. please look!

hey

i tried to infect myself by double clicking on my server but it says it was disconnected.. i also tried to remove the server with an option that i can remove the server.. but when i clicked it, it says i wasn;t infected.. is that because im vista?im not using firewall.. im not using anti virus..i dont know what happened.. is that because im behind a router? i tried reverse connection(even though im not what the heck it is..

ps by the way when i click the server it just disappears

hey

hey gordo i tried to instal the server myself but when i double click it it just disappears and the prorat says it cant connect to my ip.. also when i tried to uninstall the server, the prorat said i'm not infected.. so i think im not infected by clicking the server.. what's the problem?

[url]http://www.exterminate-it.com/malpedia/remove-prorat[/url]
    You really need to read the tutorials again. A few things to note.
    *. There are 2 types of rats direct connection and reverse connection. With reverse connection, the server connects back to you using your no-ip dns service. It will bypass the router of the other computer the server is installed on. With direct connection, you connect to the server. But, if your "********", the one the server is installed on, has a router, you cannot connect. Use reverse connection.
    2. If you use reverse connect and YOU have a router, YOU need to forward the ports.
    *. When testing the server on your self, be sure you know how to uninstall it before you test.
    4 Make sure windows defender orwindows firewall or similar is not running. Some virus scanners like AVG & avira free versions are difficult to turn totally off.
    5. Try a different rat like poison ivy or bifrost if you can't get prorat to work.

hey

hey if you would like to recommend me a hacking program other than prorat, what would you recommend? and could you recommened me a site to download the program like the tutorial site you told me?thank you... i would like the program that tells the ip like prorat but in different way even though im behind a router. thanks
    Last edited by sse9011; 08-14-2009 at 01:51 PM.

My kaspersky says this is a phishing site, but it isn't. [url]http://www.poisonivy-rat.com/[/url]
    Go to the other site I gave you for tutorials.

hey

gordo i started using poison ivy and is dns the ip?and i dont know where to get the port of my computer..oh and do i have to portforward the ports of poison ivy if im behind a router?(what's the ports of poison ivy?)oh and what's key file?and could you tell me what boxes to check and what boxes not to check? i read the tutorial in the folder but there were a lot of things i didnt get because im a noob sorry and thank you

gordo i started using poison ivy and is dns the ip? ..
    Q*.do i have to portforward the ports of poison ivy if im behind a router?(what's the ports of poison ivy?)
    Q2.and what's key file?
    Q*.could you tell me what boxes to check and what boxes not to check?
    Q4. and for the connection section, at the DNS/PORT PART, DO I WRITE MY IP THERE? AND DO I CHANGE THE PORT?(IT'S SET *460)
    Q5.WHEN I TEST, IT SAYS IT CANNOT CONNECT

PS.i read the tutorial in the folder but there were a lot of things i didnt get because im a noob sorry and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sse*0** View Post
    gordo i started using poison ivy and is dns the ip? ..
    Q*.do i have to portforward the ports of poison ivy if im behind a router?(what's the ports of poison ivy?)
    Q2.and what's key file?
    Q*.could you tell me what boxes to check and what boxes not to check?
    Q4. and for the connection section, at the DNS/PORT PART, DO I WRITE MY IP THERE? AND DO I CHANGE THE PORT?(IT'S SET *460)
    Q5.WHEN I TEST, IT SAYS IT CANNOT CONNECT

PS.i read the tutorial in the folder but there were a lot of things i didnt get because im a noob sorry and thank you
    All the answers to your questions have been answered in previous posts. You are asking the same ones over and over. Read the tutorials until you understand.

if i try to creat prorat server it says my ip is local please look

I did ***** install and everything is working except client order page.
    It shows message: Down for maintenance. Please try back later.

In admin settings everything is set to public so it should work.
    Is there anything else I need to change?

Closed Thread