network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proxy server ?

Proxy server ?

I am a new to proxy I want to use it in a ip banned forum can I use a free proxy if I clear cookies and re-register with an anonymous proxy can I sign up to the banned forum they cannot determine who you are? do I have to clear cookies everytime I use the banned forum

clearing the cookies once before using the proxy should be enough. Just don't go back to the site again without using the proxy

Gordo Proxy server ?

Gordo by clearing the cookies once before using the proxy should be enough.you told me should I see the banned ip address which I see now after I clear the cookies proxy When I use the proxy to sign up should I clear the cookies eveytime I loggon with my username and password

you told me should I see the banned ip address
    I don't think I posted that
    should I clear the cookies eveytime I loggon with my username and password
    I don't believe that would be necessary.

Gordo Proxy server ?

gordo when I re-register with an anonymous proxy and sign up to the banned forum and when I get a activation email to activate my account they cannot determine who you are?

If you use webmail use the proxy to read the email and activate the new account. A lot depends on how savvy the admins at the site are. Also, if its a site with just 6 members, they will catch you one way or another if they monitor closely. A site with a lot of members would be easier for you to get in.
    To be sure just clear the cookies each time you go there.

Gordo Proxy server ?

Gordo when I send a account activation will the admin see my username threw the proxy when it gets activated will admin know my username ?

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server[/url] It depends on the proxy.
    You may want to look into something like this. [url]http://www.the-cloak.com/anonymous-surfing-home.html[/url]

Gordo Proxy server ?

Gordo do I enter the url of the forum I want here [url]http://www.the-cloak.com/login.html[/url] in start surfing ?

Looks good, go for it.

Gordo Proxy server ?

Gordo I am using webmail to read the email when I go to activate do I put the webmail address in the proxy url and then activate the forum account so they do not know?

Quote Originally Posted by sportman* View Post
    Gordo I am using webmail to read the email when I go to activate do I put the webmail address in the proxy url and then activate the forum account so they do not know?
    Yes that should work.
    I tried that service and a couple of other of other free ones. The free ones are limited, they want you to purchase the full version. If it doesn't work for you, look into TOR [url]http://www.torproject.org/[/url]

Gordo Proxy server ?

Gordo I read tor url not ********* I want it to watch movies downlaod to in the forum can I do it with tor

Warning: Want Tor to really work?

...then please don't just install it and go on. You need to change some of your habits, and reconfigure your software! Tor by itself is NOT all you need to maintain your anonymity. There are several major pitfalls to watch out for:

*. Tor only protects Internet applications that are configured to send their traffic through Tor — it doesn't magically anonymize all your traffic just because you install it. We recommend you use Firefox with the Torbutton extension.
    2. Torbutton blocks browser plugins such as Java, Flash, ActiveX, RealPlayer, Quicktime, Adobe's PDF plugin, and others: they can be manipulated into revealing your IP address. For example, that means Youtube is disabled. If you really need your Youtube, you can reconfigure Torbutton to allow it; but be aware that you're opening yourself up to potential attack. Also, extensions like Google toolbar look up more information about the websites you type in: they may bypass Tor and/or broadcast sensitive information. Some people prefer using two browsers (one for Tor, one for unsafe browsing).
    *. Beware of cookies: if you ever browse without Tor and a site gives you a cookie, that cookie could identify you even when you start using Tor again. Torbutton tries to handle your cookies safely. CookieCuller can help protect any cookies you do not want to lose.
    4. Tor anonymizes the origin of your traffic, and it encrypts everything between you and the Tor network and everything inside the Tor network, but it can't encrypt your traffic between the Tor network and its final destination. If you are communicating sensitive information, you should use as much care as you would on the normal scary Internet — use HTTPS or other end-to-end encryption and authentication.
    5. While Tor blocks attackers on your local network from discovering or influencing your destination, it opens new risks: malicious or misconfigured Tor exit nodes can send you the wrong page, or even send you embedded Java applets disguised as domains you trust. Be careful opening documents or applications you download through Tor, unless you've verified their integrity.

Be s

A proxy server is a server that retrieves Web pages for you, providing only its own identity to the sites it visits. Requesting data comes first to the proxy, and through the requested proxy, the data is transmitted to you.
    Usually, proxy server are used to increase the effective network speed of your connection to the Internet because they save informations and files that are requested by many many users in a special database what is called "cache".

When you retrieve pages behind proxy, then proxy server first look into "cache" and if the same information is found you will gets directly because of previsly storing in "cache". Anonymous proxy server hide your IP address and hide information about you and your interests. Besides that, anonymous proxy server can help in the cases when, for example, the owners of the Internet resource force some limitation on users from certain countries, cities, geographic regions or even restrictions on some IP address ranges.

PublicProxyServers.com is a free and independent proxy checking system. We help you to protect your identity and to bypass surfing restrictions since 2002.

Unlike developers of other proxy checkers we are completely independent, i.e.: *) we do not offer paid listing to proxy owners, 2) we do not require a link back on proxy websites, *) we do not own any proxies. This allowed us to focus on ********* aspects and develop a truely unique and innovative proxy checking engine. The best checking engine available today. Unlike all other websites PublicProxyServers.com provides proxy lists solely based on quality parameters of proxy servers (access time, life time, functionality, etc).

+ Reply to Thread