rrdtool
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help!

Please help!

could u tell me a safe site to download like a real prorat *.* special edition or 2.* special edition? and i am using router and i forworded port to let the prorat work and when i sent it to my victim, the proconnective didnt show anything i forwarded correctly and i even checked if it was working and the program said it was open.. i think there's a problem with my prorat(its not se) or is there any other problems than what i think it is?

ps when i forworded port, the local ip and the message was not delievered things were all gone.. and it still didnt show the ip on the proconnective some how..

Get the safe version from the home site.

but the homepage, i have to pay $200 to download se..

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    Get the safe version from the home site.
    what i said.. i have to pay 200 bucks so im asking for a safe and free site to download se

Please help

hi there. i was wondering if anyone could help me, i hav a nokia n** on contract, and i was planning on doin an insurence job on it by sayin it was stolen or lost then sell it.. but the problem is that mobile will get barred/bloeck i was wondering if you know how i can stop this from happening??

thanx for any help

my friend
    first Pro rat is Not good hacking Programme and the size of his server very big and you need to open the three pro rat port so i advice you dont use him
    there is The Bom "Bifrost" if you hear about this program
    easy to use,true hacking,one port to open,hacking *00%,and he have a small server size so if you want i explain to you the birfrost step by step.
    and please dont be idiot to pay your ***** for hacking tool i teach you Bifrost and you hacking any one you want and its free programme

+ Reply to Thread