power admin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP what is this?

Question HELP what is this?

Im new to encryptions and was wondering what type of encryption this is? is there a site i can get a decoder to convert it to plain text? some one wrote this some where and i want to know what it says. any help would be great. this is the encryption. thanks.

=(÷=¥´¡¿&½»££°¡´¿¿°¥]}%>|¾»¡&&»&½¼{磥´°´¡¿¿{¢ççç]ç¢=(÷*;==:+(;

I can't tell what type that is just by looking at it. Where did you find it? What was the extension of the file you found it in? Some more details will make it easier to find the encryption or hashing that has been done to the data.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Exclamation

ok well i have a membership on a social networking site and some one I have registered as a friend wrote it. I have reason to believe its about me. I dont know if they made it up or if there is actually a decoder for it. any help would be great. thanks.

Well out of every encryption or hashing scheme I've ever come across, I have never seen one that uses characters like the yen sign or the inverted question mark. I don't believe it is encryption; it's probably just gibberish your friend typed to mess around with you.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

ok. Thank you for your help.

+ Reply to Thread