It's going to sound really stupid, but I know little to nothing about cracking or hacking, so yea, I'm a noob. I've tried searching on several sites (including this one), but everything I read just gets me more confused. So a note: if you're going to start running your mouth off about keyloggers and sniffer and blahblah, you better be prepared to deal with an idiot who knows next to nothing.

I'm actually asking if someone can crack her pass for me, because I am a noob, but whatever.

I want someone to crack the admin of an invisionfree ***rd's password for me. [URL="http://z**.invisionfree.com/Unite_or_Die/index.php?showuser=*"]This is her account/***rd.[/URL]

If you can't crack her pass on Invisionfree for whatever reason (I've seen lots of contradicting posts on this blaaaah), then she has several other accounts on other places I can give out, including: dA, meebo, Yahoo mail, Google mail, and probably some others I'm forgetting.

Anyways. Yeah. Flame me or don't. Do it or not. Make me non-stupid or just do it for me, I don't really care. ^^;

NOTE: if you crack her pass for me, it's much appreciated, but please PM IT TO ME (don't post it here).