hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need assistance

need assistance

Hi all,

There is this person I'd like to spy on. I am wondering how I should go about sending them a keylogger (I have said person's email addy and ymessanger). keylogging is probably the easiest method(s) for a newb like me, yea?
    They don't live anywhere near me i.e. no physical access, and yea, I notice this looks like all those other "will you hack this person for me (show me/do this for me)?" threads. lol. my apologies, just seeking advice I guess.

What's a good and fairly easy to use undetectable keylogger? I know there are tutorials somewhere; youtube, google etc, (somewhere on this site)? I don't know a good way to deliver the remote keylogger (disguise it). Can anyone recommend anything or point me in the right direction? not sure where to start-- just need some help really.
    If anyone can help me here, via pm or messanger I'd greatly appreciate it. I also understand if my thread gets moved or deleted. Anyways thanks for the time and help if anyone can.

Edit: I've been looking through some threads and ones pertaining to this topic on the forum, forgot to mention that. and btw ty, gordo.

playing with the trial version of spytector.
    Last edited by Fblack77; 10-09-2009 at 01:14 AM.

A good remote install keylogger is spytector.com

getting started

I'm tinkering with the trial version of Spytector..that i just downloaded earlier. Having an issue with the SMTP address part, though. The user manual has been pretty helpful if i need it, until that point (lol). So yea, when I do a test it comes up, "The Email Address is not working". I'm using a gmail account. At any rate I think I can find most other stuff reading through threads.

I'm probably gonna want to use a binder/packer/crypter once I upgrade to a full version of Spytector or any other keylogger though, right? I've seen file-joiner, themida and trendy mentioned here. Spytector seems to be liked around here for a remote keylogger (and I want to stay undetected). I'm probably gonna want to purchase the keylogger - is it ok to use cracked versions of the other tools..or nah?

so I guess I'm still workin' on:

-how to disguise it/wrap it up and my method of delivery
    -upgrading to a full version
    -getting all the tools etc

anyone have any s***estions?

p.s. sorry for the questions& the posts. I'm sure you guys get annoyed since there's been a wave of these type of threads/questions etc. lol. ty!

for smtp try if port 25 doesn't work try 465 or 587. Make sure you have the correct smtp server name. smtp.**********
    Spytector can't be crypted, it corrupts it.
    File-joiner.com is a file binder. It combines 2 or more files into one executable file. When that file is executed, all the files will run.

+ Reply to Thread