hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I know i haven't been active but i want to help.

minaadel1994 Guest

I know i haven't been active but i want to help.

These days i have nothing but free time and i would like to offer my "free" help for nothing back!! i know sql - lite , mysql, C# and i want to learn Php but it sounds like alot of hard work to just install the php itself and running it :S , anyway! i have alot of html knowledge too, and if anyone needs my help don't hesitate :P

[url]http://www.wampserver.com/en/download.php[/url]

This is a all in one server package with Apache Server, PHP, and MySQL installed. It's easy to practice PHP when you have a test server package like this. It's easy to install and use. Give it a try; if you can learn C# then PHP will be easy.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

minaadel1994 Guest

Thank you :)

Thank you moonbat i'm very greatfull to you and i am a professional C# developper ,i've gotten 4 certificates from microsoft :-) , anyway if you need any help just don't hesitate !

minaadel1994 Guest

I need help now :S

I've installed wamp and all , i try to go to localhost/www/index.php but it says page cannot be found :S and error 404

Quote Originally Posted by minaadel***4 View Post
    I've installed wamp and all , i try to go to localhost/www/index.php but it says page cannot be found :S and error 404
    Think of it this way. If you installed wamp in C:\wamp and you put the file index.php in C:\wamp\www then all you have to do to access it is open your browser and type localhost/index.php
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

minaadel1994 Guest

Not what i meant :D

I know that you have to open it from the browser itself and how to do it! the problem is index.php exists... and i tryed an html file (opening it from browser itself not from the file too) it works perfectly fine it's just the .php that glitches :S it just gives me error 404 and file not found :S i've searched this on many websites they said what was the cause but not how to fix it :S:S
    (tryed reinstalling wamp server and IIS)

a MUST VIEW LINK

You wont find better than this website:
    http://www.w*schools.com/

minaadel1994 Guest

no one gets me

Guys i don't have trouble learning php :S i have trouble running it! it gives me 404 error and file not found message

Okay, what is the exact text you are typing in the browser address window?

minaadel1994 Guest

:d

euhmmm i looked in inetmgr (start menu/ run / inetmgr) and i tryed running index.php it from there (right click on index.php and browse) it writes in the browser localhost/myweb/index.php (myweb is what i named the website)

still tells me file not found... look i know how to find the file from the browser but it doesn't display it and glitch!

minaadel1994 Guest

omggg.....

guys come on u still dont get me loool .... nvm! (i've done that and tells me file not found thats the POINT ITS THERE!!!!! )

+ Reply to Thread