file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Forgot office password,how can i do ?

Talking I Forgot office password,how can i do ?

Time is ***** ,difficult to contradict this fact .well .And another proven fact is that you lost something exactly when

something turns out to be absolutely necessary .ance you lost a password to your word document that you were going to given in

an hour,or Excel report which was supposed to be sent to your manage .yet unluckly ,you forgot the password ,and how shall we

do ?
    Now ,Don't worry ,Office Password Recovery 5.0 will give you the best to solved your problem.
    It is an all-in-one password recovery solution for recovering all types of lost or forgotten passwords for Microsoft Word

documents, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. It also removes both the "Password to Open" and "Password to Edit" for you. It

provides three types of password attack, brute-force attack, brute-force attack with mask, and dictionary attack. You can use

either of the attack for your situation to effectively crack the password in a time as short as possible.

I Forgot office passwordhow can i do

The "I forgot my password" link can only be found when actually attempting to reply/create a post.

You might find that having an additional link next to the login/password fields located at top of screen will make it more intuitive for people who have forgotten their passwords, to retrieve them.

It will also minimise people making multiple accounts, fed up with looking for the link.

+ Reply to Thread