file auditing
Closed Thread

Thread: PROrat help?

PROrat help?

I have been using logmein as a remote access tool to help my aunt and some friends clean their computer and it works great but its soo annoying to have to get them to download the file everytime they ask for help. I've heard that prorat is good but i was wondering if it can be put on a computer without having them donwload a file or anything. like maybe use something to put it on their computer via internet connectin without them having to mess with it?

i thought about using logmein to install prorat on their computers but that would be a major hassel. any advice??

thanks in advance

They should be alt download it only once and leave it there. Just add it to the virus scanners exclusions.

so where is the best place to get it gordo? and would you recomend it?
    if i did want to make it undetectable on the other persons computer could i do that? cause im thinking i wold like to also mess with my sister a little bit by messing with her music and replacing it with music she hates. corny i kknow but im bored ya know?

You can get it at the prorat site I believe, google it. Then just add the server to the virus scanners exclusions. Again, use google for how to exclude.

ok thank you and i know how to exclude it with avg.

ok after doing some research like you s***ested Gordo, i found how to use proRAT. its actually very simple.. my only issue now is i need to get the proRAT v*.* SE, BUT the only place you can seem to get it (without it being infected with a trojan sever itself) is from the proRAT site. do you happen to have a copy of know anyone that has a good copy of the SE? all the torrents are pretty much infected themselves.

The problem is, a rat/trojan program will be detected as such by your virus scanner. When you enter in the world of rats, who do you trust? There is no honor among thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by gordo View Post
    The problem is, a rat/trojan program will be detected as such by your virus scanner. When you enter in the world of rats, who do you trust? There is no honor among thieves.
    Gordo, you make a good point. and would really just love to be able to
    *) fix my aunts computer via remote acess when im not aroud(shes older and knows nothing)
    2) mess with my sister(explains the undetected needs)
    *)i really like to learn through experience, i think that you cannot truly protect yourself from these types of things unless you know how they work, i am a martial artist and through that im taught to know how to expect your oponents abilities and know howm to counterreact. i use this same knowledge with computer, atleast i try to.

check your pm's, private messages

Hi

that is a great idea
    I think it is necessary

[url=http://www.dvdcollectionsale.com/Star-Trek-Voyager-Seasons-*-7-DVD-Boxset-DVD-*2*6.html]star trek voyager dvd[/url]

Closed Thread