monitor file access
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Forgot office password,how can i do ?

Angry I Forgot office password,how can i do ?

Time is ***** ,difficult to contradict this fact .well .And another proven fact is that you lost something exactly when something turns out to be absolutely necessary .ance you lost a password to your word document that you were going to given in an hour,or Excel report which was supposed to be sent to your manage .yet unluckly ,you forgot the password ,and how shall we do ?
    Now ,Don't worry ,Office Password Recovery 5.0 will give you the best to solved your problem.
    It is an all-in-one password recovery solution for recovering all types of lost or forgotten passwords for Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. It also removes both the "Password to Open" and "Password to Edit" for you. It provides three types of password attack, brute-force attack, brute-force attack with mask, and dictionary attack. You can use either of the attack for your situation to effectively crack the password in a time as short as possible.
    You can down it from :
    [url]http://www.recoverlostpassword.com[/url]

guna2009 Guest
    Advanced Office Password Recovery unlocks documents created with all versions of Microsoft Office from the ancient 2.0 to the modern 2007. Recover passwords for Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, *****, PowerPoint, Visio, Publisher, OneNote, Backup, Schedule+, and Mail. Reset MS Internet Explorer Content Advisor passwords and open any password-protected VBA project by exploiting a backdoor.

Features and Benefits

* Supports all versions of Microsoft Office applications from 2.0 to 2007
    * Instant password recovery for multiple products
    * Instantly unlocks documents with previously recovered passwords
    * Exploits all known backdoors and tricks in the Office family for instant recovery
    * Completely automatic preliminary attack may recover documents in less than *0 minutes
    * Dictionary and brute-force attacks with user-defined masks and advanced templates
    * Highly optimized low-level code for optimum performance
    ==========
    Last edited by gordo; 12-30-2009 at 07:09 AM. Reason: spam

+ Reply to Thread